Thread: Closing A Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Closing A Thread

It really annoys me when someone, I assume Playrix closes a thread simply because they have said that they are aware of the problem and are looking into it. That doesn't mean the thread should immediately become inactive. I tried to respond to a friend who had posted saying she was experiencing the blackout, only to tell her not to visit other towns until the problem was resolved but I wasn't able to. Bit too hasty to close down a thread that highlights yet another of their glitches it seems to me.

I think all glitches we get is because Playrix didn't released updates for all platforms in same time and two version of game are not compactible anymore after harbor glitch. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    I think all glitches we get is because Playrix didn't released updates for all platforms in same time and two version of game are not compactible anymore after harbor glitch. :/
    I’m sure you’re right Mimy, my problem was the way they just closed the thread that was discussing it, as if there was nothing more to be said once they were aware of it. Arrogant or what!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    I’m sure you’re right Mimy, my problem was the way they just closed the thread that was discussing it, as if there was nothing more to be said once they were aware of it. Arrogant or what!
    Totally agree!

I totally agree about Adm posting in a hot topic thread...yes, we are aware...then closing it!! We still want to be able to discuss! See Anna started new thread...so guess we move there til closed

As I said here- my game is fixed.wow that was fast, thanks to all of you posts in closed thread

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...chnical-issues

There were already posts stating not to visit friends towns, and the news part of the forum has a post from the staff member saying the same.

I am experiencing the problem also