Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing All Heart Balloon Bouquets From Storage

Missing All Heart Balloon Bouquets From Storage

All my balloon bouquets flying hearts from last year are missing from my storage. I bought several for co-op members and they are missing too. Since these items cost tcash I feel they should be returned or i should be compensated for them. Check your storage. You might be missing yours too. I contacted support on Jan 28th and have no response as of yet. So sad. I really liked those.

oh so you missed them earlier already than this year's Valentine event?
    wonder why they didn't check these / all when lately the fountains or what was it vanished from storage?

One of my Coop-mates mentioned today also that she is quite sure she's missing Valentine stuff from last year in storage.

What's up with that, Playrix? I don't remember how many of which I have in my storage, and I shouldn't have to keep lists for that!

Yes, all the ones I got last year and the ones I sent friends last year have gone missing from storage. Not sure if I will send any this year if they just end up being deleted by playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh so you missed them earlier already than this year's Valentine event?
    wonder why they didn't check these / all when lately the fountains or what was it vanished from storage?

One of my Coop-mates mentioned today also that she is quite sure she's missing Valentine stuff from last year in storage.

What's up with that, Playrix? I don't remember how many of which I have in my storage, and I shouldn't have to keep lists for that!

I believe you will find last year Valentine decorations that you have in storage shows up in the Valentine decoration tab below ex. I have 4 flying hearts from last year stored there.

Quote Originally Posted by win1969 View Post
    I believe you will find last year Valentine decorations that you have in storage shows up in the Valentine decoration tab below ex. I have 4 flying hearts from last year stored there.
    Interesting you mean they moved them back in the Valentine deco tab? (not sure what "below ex." means?)
    hm, I can't check, as I don't remember, and probably have everything in town anyway, but maybe one of the other posters above...

For me, it was the other way round today: I was looking for the Valentine gifts I had received in the Valentine tab (and in All; shouldn't everything be there?). Thankfully my Coop mates reminded me of the storage tab, before I freaked out.

Hey All, just thought I would add in my problem here instead of starting a new Thread. Anyone else missing their Easter Bunny TS sign? Went to start decorating for Easter and my sign is missing. Any"who", I contacted CS to let them know. I checked several times, that sign is not hard to miss (lol), but I am not seeing it.

I still have mine - just checked town sign tab and it’s there (in storage).

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I still have mine - just checked town sign tab and it’s there (in storage).
    Thanks for checking Nana. I looked again real good, but mine is MIA (probably off eating carrots). I'll let you guys know what I hear from CS.

Mine is out!!

I just put mine out