Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: 13.03 Technical Issues

I would assume for now no news is good news, and they're busy working on a fix at this moment.

I'm sure as soon as the problem is resolved, we'll get an updated message to let us know.

Until then, all we can do is wait. I'm sure the devs are tearing their hair out just as much as we are.

I hope everyone is able to get back into their games soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Okay guys, like I said before, no social media linked to my town. That being said, for fear of losing everything, uninstalled app, restarted iPhone, and reinstalled app. Am now able to get back on with no progress lost at all! So excited!

Can someone tell me how we will know when this is fixed? Do I need to keep checking this thread or will we get a ‘news’ update on the game? Thanks.

I delete the game, install it again via Appstore.
    Yesterday I played in regatta, but today, the new update deleted the last task I picked. It was an helico task to increase my level from 105 to 106. Very early in the morning (western Europe) i was level 106 and now level 105.My Tcash Ok .I bought new decorations, they didn’t disappear.
    I’m not paranoiac but I make many screenshots, who knows maybe useful ???
    I belong to a US team, I can read on the chatboard what members write : they say they can’t help me.
    Now, About to give up.
    Last edited by Helianthe KhaWann; 03-14-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    Eh? You think they are lying?! Maybe they are just on a mini break, sunbathing and lolling by the hotel pool in-between manicures and massages?

Come on guys....Of course they are working on it. Let's not be unfair.
    Far be it for me to be unfair. I don’t know how this happened in the first place! I didn’t update the game yet out of nowhere I get the black screen of death!

I’ve been playing this game for a good long while and NEVER have I encountered such a widespread mess!
    Last edited by petcircus 5; 03-14-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Wow...frustrating! Cant even load game...by now i've timed out of the task i was in in too...and the 3 boosters that were active are due to expire shortly as well...hope we are going to be compensated in someway for the lost time/items/progress

Bonjour. Quand pourrons nous jouer sans bug svp .?

Surely a company the size of Playrix could keep us updated a bit more frequently..We have known since yesterday they are working on a fix, perhaps they need to spend more time testing updates before releasing them..

Using Android tablet: Township ver.5.5.0. As of 3:30 am EST. I noticed the black screen when trying to visit other towns I however was able to restart the game with no issues. As of 7am EST. I was able to visit some towns but others I get the " Can't visit this player because they have a newer ver. than you" Msg. The 2 that give me this msg are on IOS. So I'm assuming we are waiting for the Android update to be current with IOS.
    Last edited by Salem's lot; 03-14-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleUB View Post
    Surely a company the size of Playrix could keep us updated a bit more frequently..We have known since yesterday they are working on a fix, perhaps they need to spend more time testing updates before releasing them..
    Thank You UncleUB! Well said!