Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.03 Technical Issues

Does anyone know when this issue will be resolved? I haven’t been able to load my game for the past 18hours! I have loaded the game on my iPad and it’s still not letting me load my town! I am in a regatta and am also at risk of losing my almost 4years continuous play!

A bunch of threads were merged into this one yesterday, so I've gone through and soft-deleted (will restore them later) posts that weren't on topic. Just to keep things easy to read for those who are logging on now to find out what's happening.

---

I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from admin.

I know Playrix is working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as they can.
    Last edited by Amoria; 03-14-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I am also trying to log in to the game but can't. It gets stuck halfway. Hope they will confirm once the problem is fixed.

Update ???

Today the same issue, Playrix green in colour, back to home page. No device to play Tship. All devices IOS don’t work .
    Yesterday I bought new decoration, cross my fingers ! What a mess !!!A really great update Pls dvs fix that issue.Thnx
    Last edited by Helianthe KhaWann; 03-14-2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: New information

My granddaughter has been unable to play her game. I have deleted and attempted reinstall from the cloud as that is all the apple app store allows. Please tell me that my impatience has not reset the game to the playex screen as that is all she is getting.

If you haven't updated the game yet and "get stuck" on the loading screen, don't give up just yet, give the game a lot more time to load than you're used to. You might still actually be able to get in. What might help is finding the best spot for wifi/4G/3G reception.

No guarantees this will actually help, but it's worth a try for players with unupdated games.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Quote Originally Posted by Senior moment View Post
    My granddaughter has been unable to play her game. I have deleted and attempted reinstall from the cloud as that is all the apple app store allows. Please tell me that my impatience has not reset the game to the playex screen as that is all she is getting.
    Uninstalling/reinstalling at this moment doesn't solve the problem. If it did, Playrix would be advising you to do so. So don't, just because it won't help.

Follow Playrix's advice: if you can get into the game then don't visit other towns, if you can't get into the game then be patient and wait for further news.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Are some of the problems with updates? Tried to assist one of the players and it said that I couldn’t because they had an updated version. I have an iPad so did I not get the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Helianthe KhaWann View Post
    Today the same issue, Playrix green in colour, back to home page. No device to play Tship. All devices IOS don’t work . What a mess !!!A really great update Pls dvs fix that issue.Thnx
    I'm pretty certain the devs are just as frustrated as you are. Somewhere, somehow, something went very wrong and not only did the devs not notice it themselves, it also evaded their QA. They are professionals devoted to bringing you an enjoyable game. You bet they are themselves right now as well. And hard at work to fix it.

The good news is that they've identified the issue. That's a huge step: can't fix an issue you haven't identified.

If I were a betting man, I'd say they already even have it fixed, perhaps only in testbed environment. And they're now likely testing it for final release "into the wild". I wish I were a fly on the wall so I could tell you for sure. Mind you, my bets are based on decades of computer gamer experience, not on actual game developer experience. I've been through loads of botched patches as gamer though. LOL. Patience is a virtue.

But if you ask me on how long it'll take from now, I'm clueless. If they have the fix done but it fails the test, it's back to the drawing board? If they have the fix done and it passes the test, then it needs to be taken to the live environment, which may or may not be a lengthy process? Way too many variables for an outsider like me to guess.

Hang in there and hope for the best

I haven’t had the issue myself (iOS, no recent update, if that matters) but have been getting the black screen occasionally when trying to visit towns I know are affected. But when I restart it’s fine, so it’s obviously their issue, not mine. Yet, lol. But now I’m sometimes getting the message that says I “can’t visit this town as the player has a newer version” on some friends. Anyway, ho hum.

So do we know which platforms have updates out right now? They never show up in my iOS AppStore at all, so I just delete and reinstall the App when I get a heads-up there’s a new version, which is why I’m having to ask you guys.. most of my coop are sleepin, selfish lazy goodfornuthins, so I can’t ask em.

Edit: doh, just found the thread. Ignore me, lol.