Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.03 Technical Issues

13.03 Technical Issues

Dear Townshippers,

Due to the recent technical issues you might be experiencing some problems in the game.
    Kindly note that our devs have already identified the cause of the problem and are doing their best to fix it shortly. In the meantime, please refrain from visiting your friends’ towns to keep your game performance stable.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. We’ll get back to you with an update on the situation. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team if you have any further questions.

Sincerely yours,
    The Township Team

Wow, kinda hard to help if can't visit other towns....hope it is fixed soon. Thanks for update, Anna!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Since the Big Problem with My Town thread was closed..and this one opened. Wanted to reply to posts in that thread...

FYI...Kindle HAS NOT updated, so issue appears to have started with iOS and/or Android (if they have update yet).
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 03-13-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

No update for android yet....so just an ios issue? Is there an estimated time for the fix?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Only one member of my coop seems affected thus far, and she’s on android. Hopefully since the Devs know what’s wrong, the fix will be pretty speedy in arriving.

Seems to me, my game is faster now and I dont get update yet (android). I can visit and help my friend without any issues which I had today

Unfortunatly I can't login with my ios devices. Now I can play an old android phone only but it is very unstable.
    I hope it is fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Wow, kinda hard to help if can't visit other towns
    Good thing the fill train and plane crate tasks are not in the race this week.

I'm on Android, have not updated yet (Amazon customer, no update available thru Amazon yet), but the problem's still there. Loading takes forever now. Hope it will be fixed soon.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Ain’t that the truth 😂

Quote Originally Posted by JPT_LFC View Post
    Good thing the fill train and plane crate tasks are not in the race this week.