Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.03 Technical Issues

my game stops at loading screen and the result is a black screen
    i need help

iOs

Hello everyone.That's what happened last night. You have launched an update. Explained why the total block of the game. Yesterday evening, in fact, there was no way to access it. I solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game only now. I do not seem to have lost any data, and I do not see any updates.

Im on iOS and it’s hit or miss. Sometimes I get access to my town and sometimes not. I’ve steered clear of visiting other towns.

Game took a nose dive yesterday around 2:00p I haven’t been able to return. STILL waiting for the magical fix Playrix “claims” to be working on!

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    If you haven't updated the game yet and "get stuck" on the loading screen, don't give up just yet, give the game a lot more time to load than you're used to. You might still actually be able to get in. What might help is finding the best spot for wifi/4G/3G reception.

No guarantees this will actually help, but it's worth a try for players with unupdated games.
    This worked for me. I deliberately visited another town just to see if the problem had been fixed - it hadn't! Black screen, tired to load but stalled half way through. I closed the game then tried to load again. It worked on the 4th attempt but very slow. I'm now just leaving the game open, at least until I've finished the regatta!

Here is a Catch 22.

Our Co-Op is struggling to find 135 or even good 133 tasks. On top of that, the struggle of not able to log in properly has been a real boost for the morale. We are trying to help each other finish their tasks to keep the optimism up.

For e.g., we know that black out will happen if we visit another town. So we ask the products required to help and only if one can help they would visit the fellow member's town to help.

Thx Alina, I know about the glitch they had I was affected all day and lost all progress, but it didn't stop the boosters I bought and activated from ticking away... but I want to know if anyone has had this message come up *" you cannot help this player as they are using a newer version of the game"*? I have never seen it before and I also want to know what newer version of the GAME? As I said I uninstalled and reinstalled then checked NO new updates and the latest version so it says.. but obviously there is a newer version but where is it?

same thing happen to me. i had just cleared cache and data. restarted the game. it worked for me. all data available.
    PS: i have not updated the game yet.

I tried and uninstalled/reinstalled the game of my android phone last night but that didn't work. This morning I was able to log in although very slow. Havn't tried my kindle yet.

I don’t have social media so I have no way to contact my co op member to let them know I didn’t bail! Christina’s Way, I’m still here!