Thread: Gifts missing

Gifts missing

I got a notification that says someone sent a gift to me but I could not find it. Not a clover with a letter arrives at the city hall. It should be a blue balloon. How can I find it?

They hover near the airport - but I often get the message before the balloon appears.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Thank you Lyndie. Yes I got a push notification on my mobile but I did not see any baloon in my town. Do those gift baloons disappear after a while of the notification?

Strange. I don't think they disappear though. I came back after a two week holiday and had a town full - and I know someone who is collecting cat avatars and leaves them floating.
    Was it possible that the notification was late and referred to a balloon you had popped earlier?
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by skuksk View Post
    Thank you Lyndie. Yes I got a push notification on my mobile but I did not see any baloon in my town. Do those gift baloons disappear after a while of the notification?
    I don't think so because when I haven't been on for hours, there are a whole bunch once I get back on. But sometimes they can be hard to spot due to either what they are near or because of the picture that the sender has chosen.

I don't think the notification was late, actually I helped a co-op friend a few hours before and I was away. When I came back I saw the notification said "a gift from someone is waiting for you". It might be a bug or something. Anyhow thanks a lot for your reply Lyndie.

Thank you Peggy77, yes baloons are sometimes near-missing and hard to spot due to the blue colour and the picture. But in this case I don't think there were so many - only one or two. Well it was strange but let's see how it goes in the future. Thanks a lot!