Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Problems With Latest Update

Just to confirm that I am not racing in this week's regatta and have not updated my Kindle, but I have experienced the black screen several times when trying to visit other towns. It was fine earlier this morning, but started about 2 hours ago.

Update: this is not happening with all visits, but just one of my facebook friends, that I know of. I get a black screen and my Kindle won't let be undo to go back to my town. I have gone to the home screen, then chosen Township again, but it just takes me back to the black screen. I have to reboot my device to get back into the game.
    Last edited by boby1172; 03-13-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Level: 185 in Town/45 in Zoo
    Co-op: #GRE7RK
    Device: Kindle Fire HDX
    Player Since: May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I have passed this on to admin.
    It has in turn been passed on to both CS and the devs, so fingers crossed it'll be fixed again soon.
    Thanks a lot Nevada, I hope they will fix this quickly

Is this only for ios? Or are other updates out? I am on kindle and noticed lag times for heli orders...maybe server issues?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town: Hank ~~ changes weekly, sometimes hourly
    Town Level: 150
    Zoo Level: 45!!! Made It, Yay!!
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    Member of Spending Suckers Club and Bonkers Club......Yada Yada Yada

First reports in this thread came from people with Android, but now iOS players are reporting issues as well.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Is this only for ios? Or are other updates out? I am on kindle and noticed lag times for heli orders...maybe server issues?
    I'm on Kindle, with no update available yet, but I'm having problems. It seems to be linked to my friends that are within a level of two, either way, of my level.
    Level: 185 in Town/45 in Zoo
    Co-op: #GRE7RK
    Device: Kindle Fire HDX
    Player Since: May 2015

Hi guys!
    Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP. In case you are experiencing any issues with the game, please contact our Customer Support team, so that the devs have as much technical data as possible.

Kind reminder concerning the bug with the rewards mentioned in this thread. Please have in mind, that exploiting in-game bugs to progress faster and circumvent the rules is a violation of the principles of fair play. Please refer to our Fair Play Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

If you suspect that something in the game is working not as it should, we recommend you contacting our CS team to keep the game fair and fun for everyone. Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!
    Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP. In case you are experiencing any issues with the game, please contact our Customer Support team, so that the devs have as much technical data as possible.

Kind reminder concerning the bug with the rewards mentioned in this thread. Please have in mind, that exploiting in-game bugs to progress faster and circumvent the rules is a violation of the principles of fair play. Please refer to our Fair Play Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

If you suspect that something in the game is working not as it should, we recommend you contacting our CS team to keep the game fair and fun for everyone. Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Regards,
    Anna
    Ty Anna!

One thing about contacting support tho, for those of us stuck in the chest opening loop, that is the only on screen click that works, or it is dominating the whole space. At any rate, impossible to click, settings, chat, barn, train station, you name it. We just get the level checkpoint reached message and a big chest with a prize in it, over and over and over.

Garvie Goes Groundhog

Hi guys!

Regards,
    Anna
    Thank you very much Anna Petrova, I hope they will be able to fix that because lot of people can't play now....

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Ty Anna!

One thing about contacting support tho, for those of us stuck in the chest opening loop, that is the only on screen click that works, or it is dominating the whole space. At any rate, impossible to click, settings, chat, barn, train station, you name it. We just get the level checkpoint reached message and a big chest with a prize in it, over and over and over.

Garvie Goes Groundhog
    If you gotta be in a loop, the forever chest loop sounds the best. But how can Playrix see that as exploitation, if all you are trying to do is re-enter your game??
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town: Hank ~~ changes weekly, sometimes hourly
    Town Level: 150
    Zoo Level: 45!!! Made It, Yay!!
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    Member of Spending Suckers Club and Bonkers Club......Yada Yada Yada

Regards,
    Anna
    Where does it say anything about a bug with rewards in this thread??