Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Big Problems With Latest Update

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Leilani. Yup lotsa problems. Anna posted they had identified them and were working asap to fix - but so far no new word.
    Hey Nana,

This is so bizarre, as I mentioned, this started happening before the update. Then I download the update only to find it’s worse. I DO hope Playrix figures this out faster than ASAP because this is a nighmare!
    Me; Leilani
    Town; Leilani's Town of Oak Brook
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Platform; iOS
    Town Lv; 102
    Zoo Lv; Not a Clue!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonandstars View Post
    I suspect bringing the update to the other operating systems will fix the problem. Keep checking your play stores and amazon stores guys.
    I dont expect android update before friday, we only got 1th sneak peak in game for now

Dear Townshippers,

Due to the recent technical issues you might be experiencing some problems in the game.
    Kindly note that our devs have already identified the cause of the problem and are doing their best to fix it shortly. In the meantime, please refrain from visiting your friends’ towns to keep your game performance stable.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. We’ll get back to you with an update on the situation. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team if you have any further questions.

Sincerely yours,
    The Township Team