Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Problems With Latest Update

Thumbs up Big Problems With Latest Update

Hi !
    Since this morning I have really big problems to enter to my town, it takes at least 5 minutes to load.
    And when I have the chance to load the game, when I go to another town and want to come back to my town, I have a black screen and i have no other choice but to close the game.
    Apparently people who try to see my town and have the new update can see my town, all the others without the update can't. They see a black screen and have to close their game.

I have no updating yet, I am on android.
    I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it does not change anything ...

yeah... I am also having exact this problem and few more my co-op members... you can't even visit anybody town as i shows black screen than too.... one strange thing is i have two town one at level 92 and other at 37...

this problem happening if i visit high level town... because from 37 level game if i visit same level game... it's not happening... but if i visit my 92 level town from 37 level town, i see black screen for long in 37 level town.... else it working fine in 37 level town...

Me too. Lots of black screens and town closing itself. It’s making clearing helis quite a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Me too. Lots of black screens and town closing itself. It’s making clearing helis quite a pain.
    And then it got worse lol! So friend suggests I go get new update, thinking ah ha, I do, and now Town is trapped in endlessly looping animation of a new message saying I reached level check point and a chest that wants me to have zoo clippers. I am currently at about 40 clippers...WHAT is going on?! Are they trying to catch up the people with maxed zoos or something?

Yikes, township, just yikes
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 03-13-2018 at 12:25 PM.

I posted on facebook about that and lot of people have that problem, others posted too.......

It's a very very very very bad update

Quote Originally Posted by Estelle Township View Post
    I posted on facebook about that and lot of people have that problem, others posted too.......

It's a very very very very bad update
    Much depends on how highly you value zoo clippers lol. I reinstalled and reset iPad and received about 7 hammers. Am now planning to reinstall until I get paint cans.

Try cycling back and forth using Ernie. I find his town loads faster and more reliably.

And then it got worse lol! So friend suggests I go get new update, thinking ah ha, I do, and now Town is trapped in endlessly looping animation of a new message saying I reached level check point and a chest that wants me to have zoo clippers. I am currently at about 40 clippers...WHAT is going on?! Are they trying to catch up the people with maxed zoos or something?

Yikes, township, just yikes
    That sounds like trouble indeed. Maybe multiple sorts of trouble. Yikes.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Now i cannot get into the game. It's getting worse !!! I am stuck on the loading page

The Garvie Glitch continues. 4 reinstalls later, and the endless clippers were replaced by endless hammers, then tnt then slabs (just shot me). Reinstall 5 is underway and I remain cautiously optimistic that it will be screwdrivers or paint cans.

Me too...........