Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error al hacer el pedido en un avión.

Light of the World~Emily
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't know what was meant by "deactivar" but you want to prevent that player from being shown as a racer, leaders can already do that with Restrict button. I don't know how this button looks in other languages.

Attachment 54087

If the player has stopped playing, this should solve your problem.

If the player does still play, they can change the setting back themselves, but it would not take effect until the next race. The leader will need to check before the next race starts to make sure the player still appears as not racing.

If the member objects to bring restricted and changes the setting, then I think removing them from the coop is probably the best choice.
    I was confused at the answers above, too, as this is what I remember, and have even done from time to time. Thank you for clearing this up, Mayfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't know what was meant by "deactivar" but you want to prevent that player from being shown as a racer, leaders can already do that with Restrict button. I don't know how this button looks in other languages.

Attachment 54087

If the player has stopped playing, this should solve your problem.

If the player does still play, they can change the setting back themselves, but it would not take effect until the next race. The leader will need to check before the next race starts to make sure the player still appears as not racing.

If the member objects to bring restricted and changes the setting, then I think removing them from the coop is probably the best choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light of the World~Emily View Post
    I was confused at the answers above, too, as this is what I remember, and have even done from time to time. Thank you for clearing this up, Mayfield.
    Sorry guys, but you're answering a post from 2018 which was before restrictions became one of the things that will not happen that actually did happen

Lol. That clears that up. That makes a couple things from that list they ended up doing.

At least we got the new question answered as well.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad