Thread: Co-op Leader Opting Out

Co-op Leader Opting Out

Can a co-op leader opt out of a race? Will they still be able to see the competing team's race scores, player scores, player tasks completed, and statistics menu?

I don't know if anything has changed since the latest update, but previously they were unable to see these features when opting out.

I believe you can see the task and league menus only without the statistics.

Im opting out this week and can only see the racing tab. Cannot see tasks or stats.

I'm a Co-op Leader, my recent experience has shown you do not see the Task Board, nor the Statistics when opted out. The only visible access to the Regatta is the Race Screen i.e. the position of the Co-op's racing.
    This is also true for Co-Leaders & Elders.
    It is a real shame that when we do Opt Out we lose all this important information, we cannot Track who is completing Tasks or not! Nor can we (Leaders/Co/Elders) Dump any Tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyhoundville View Post
    Nor can we (Leaders/Co/Elders) Dump any Tasks.
    This would be a disadvantage for the other teams competing. Allowing players that Opt-Out to be able to dump tasks would create a lot of Co-Op intentionally having players Opt-Out to favor the win. As the game already does when it comes to the algorithm for the task board (not leader-board).

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    This would be a disadvantage for the other teams competing. Allowing players that Opt-Out to be able to dump tasks would create a lot of Co-Op intentionally having players Opt-Out to favor the win. As the game already does when it comes to the algorithm for the task board (not leader-board).
    I agree. Opting out should mean that you don't participate in the regatta race that week. Of course, opted out members can still help get some items ready for the tasks if there is a need for it.

Screenshots

I agree....regarding Leaders being unable to see racing stats when they Opt Out of the race. I have to Opt Out of the Regatta periodically, as many of us do.

I have spreadsheets on our team's racing performance (which has proven to be very helpful.) Being cut off from information which, I feel, is essential to helping my team move up in the Gold League, places Leaders in a very difficult position.

I wish Playrix would leave these valuable stats open to Leaders whether they race or not.

In the meantime, I have found a way to overcome this restriction thanks to a wonderful and helpful teammate. Since, so far, she is always racing when I can't, she takes daily screenshots of the stats for me as well as the final scores and other numbers. These screenshots have been vital in maintaining a complete picture of how we are doing in the Regatta.

Maybe this avenue will be helpful to other Leaders until Playrix recognizes our need for this information every race.

Bellavista
    Leader, Bella's Retreat Co-op
    Last edited by Bellavista; 01-13-2017 at 12:23 AM.