Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giver's Only Co-op Sets New High?

Congrats guys!

Thank you Dan, I don’t know any leader who could give up control like you do, we appreciate the trust.

I want to thank Kelsie too; I don’t think the team realizes just how much she puts in every week. I thought I did, until recently when we started using messenger & I had to deal with just a fraction of the number of people she deals with every week. Dealing with different personalities, different co-op dynamics, and adults who act like children sometimes must be so exhausting. Kelsie is awesome.

Our win is indeed a team effort, there were times last week when the frustration was just too much & some of us were close to giving up….I’m glad we didn’t. It led us to a hard-fought & hard-won victory.

I also want to thank Garvie, who is like a mentor to me in ts….she’s no longer in GOC (is that maybe turning to a yes anytime soon Garvie?) but I feel that without her, we wouldn’t achieve what we have today…..she paved the way & is instrumental to our success. Her uncanny insights have been invaluable. Cheers to Garvie!!

Keeping any coop together for so long is an impressive feat in itself, let alone one very much at the sharp end of the competitive spectrum. Kudos, guys, srsly. And, if anybody from GOC wants to throw any handy advice/astonishing secrets of success my way I am all (big flappy) ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    I also want to thank Garvie, who is like a mentor to me in ts….she’s no longer in GOC (is that maybe turning to a yes anytime soon Garvie?) but I feel that without her, we wouldn’t achieve what we have today…..she paved the way & is instrumental to our success. Her uncanny insights have been invaluable. Cheers to Garvie!!
    Aw shucks! And err maybe.
    And Kelsie IS awesome

Garvie

Really congrats to whole your coop. Really incredible fantastic team you got. I have a request for you. Are you willing to make a coop where people can get like a course with tips to how we can get more global? And then go to our own coops again. Or are there to many secrets you don’t want to share? Fully understand if that is the case.
    Last edited by Maryville; 03-14-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryville View Post
    Really congrats to whole your coop. Really incredible fantastic team you got. I have a request for you. Are you willing to make a coop where people can get like a course with tips to how we can get more global? And then go to our own coops again. Or are there to many secrets you don’t want to share? Fully understand if that is the case.
    The best thing to do is join a team and learn/ spy then go back to your own coop ( joke) But racing at the top is hard and in goc you have to spend lots of tc you need to ask yourself do you really want to race like that. Also you need to finish 135 point 16 tasks sometimes in 2 days and have 30 that can do the same. There are other things you can do but I have respect for the team I have and are now racing with to not pass on how the others race.
    Last edited by Oscarville; 03-14-2018 at 05:30 PM.