Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giver's Only Co-op Sets New High?

Giver's Only Co-op Sets New High?

It's the highest I have seen them anyway. They are perched at NUMBER SIX!
    Congratulations Dan and crew!

Oh well done Dan & co! Go, go, go!

Nice!! Congratulations!! They are some dedicated racers

Well done amazing congratulations to Dan and his team

Congrats to Givers Only on their great score!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    It's the highest I have seen them anyway. They are perched at NUMBER SIX!
    Congratulations Dan and crew!
    Ok, don’t tell anyone I told you this, but in the good ole regatta days Givers was in number 2 spot for a painful length of time. Captain Dan will likely drift by shortly with further gory and glorious details.

Garvie

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Ok, don’t tell anyone I told you this, but in the good ole regatta days Givers was in number 2 spot for a painful length of time. Captain Dan will likely drift by shortly with further gory and glorious details.

Garvie
    Thanks for setting the record straight. So..the best in the modern era then.

Thanks everyone. But I can’t take the credit for this score. We had been trying everything we thought might work and a lot of things I didn’t think would work trying to keep up with the Russians. Then three weeks ago I let a couple of team members take over and they lead us to victoy! And I might add it took them a lot more time and dedication than what I could give to this game. Besides that, it is really a team effort and we have such a great group that I have a hard time keeping up with them. If I deserve any credit at all it is for simply getting out of their way and letting them run the show. So let me add to the compliments. Great job team!

I also want to especially recognize Kelsie, the leader of our sister co-op chickenlittleville. Without her efforts to get 30 people racing at goc every gl week for more than the past year, we could never have achieved half the success that we have.
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 03-12-2018 at 09:39 PM.

I’ll second that Dan, hats off Kelsie, I don’t know how you do it. I also want to give a special mention to a couple of other players but i’m pretty sure they won’t want naming here so, if your reading, congratulations, get some sleep lol, and get rested for the next season 😁 Also well done to everyone else because a team is just that, and without all 30 aiming at the same thing, it just wouldn’t work, and to manage it whilst laughing and enjoying everyday is no mean feat, well done givers 👍

Ive been with GOC for over a year now, i must say this has been some fun, consistant determined racing. Congrats to a very special group of people from all ends of the earth. How exciting!