Thread: 12.03 Ask the translators!

12.03 Ask the translators!

Hey, folks!

Gardenscapes is now available in 13 different languages, can you imagine? It's all thanks to our small but mighty team of translators!

Psst, you now have a unique chance to ask them anything you've always wondered about their job! Hurry up and leave your question below. We'll cover all the hottest topics in the upcoming interview

A few things to keep in mind when posting questions:
    - Read the forum rules before posting
    - Only one question per comment is allowed
    - Make sure there’s a question in your comment, and that it’s addressed to the translators
    - Stay positive

Can't wait to hear your questions and answer them all!
    Have a good one!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Porque no poneis los grupos por idioma?
    A mi por ejemplo todo me sale en ingles, si me saliera en español incluso podria conocer personas de mi ciudad. 😊

Availbail in hindi

My language suddenly changed to Spanish...how do I change back to English?

Go to the "settings" (gear / cog icon upper left), at the bottom right of the settings is a blueish icon, it's the "Language Selection". Tap it and you'll get a set of languages, English is the upper left one. Select it and hit the "green button". It says "Use" in whatever is the current language.

ETA: Oh, sorry, I answered as if this were a Township forum, not Gardenscapes. I don't play Gardenscapes so I can't really tell you how to change the language but given that both games are from the same developer I'd guess the mechanics are similar. Again, sorry if I sent you on a wild goose chase.
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-07-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeHall View Post
    My language suddenly changed to Spanish...how do I change back to English?
    Hi,

Tap the the cog in the upper right corner (next to the star count) > first tab is Settings > last (sixth) button (the one with a bubble speech with a globe in it) is Languages > the very first option in English.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES