Thread: Frustrated!

Frustrated!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting really frustrated with Fishdom. I'm on level 1070 and it seems that the only way I can beat a level is to use a bomb, etc. or 9 diamonds, or both! Being that I don't have many of either, it can take me several days to pass a level. I have to hope to win a bomb with the daily clam or look at ads for 2 days to get enough diamonds for 5 extra turns. And that doesn't always help! When I do manage to get it down to one play, I never have a hammer or the 5 extra turns to win unless I purchase extra moves. I'm beginning to feel like the game is rigged against me. The levels are getting too hard and no fun anymore.

Have you tried going down a level each time you lose? This was one of the top ten suggestions a few weeks back, and it really seems to work. So, if France is a Lose game, next time go to Wild West, and then next time go to Egypt, etc. I am at level 1040 and still have 14 hammers, 3 rocket bombs, 5 swaps, and 200+ diamonds.

I feel your frustration...the only way I can pass a few certain levels is by purchasing diamonds. They have it rigged where u will not advance without a purchase and have it disguised as a free video game. WTF

Games usually tend to get harder the more levels you advance

My gracious you have to be a diamond millionaire to buy 1 batch of bombs at 49 each pop! I can barely get 9 diamonds to keep playing or buy the lightning bolts. Most of us don't have money to buy the diamonds I was also one of the people to request a way to earn more diamonds and get a more balanced cost of living earnings equation in the game. I even posted a poll to vote for changes in "some freshwater ideas for fishdom world" feel free to go and vote there like the original post though I agree it's ridiculously hard to get through a level if you're diamond poor and can't afford to buy them and I'm on the same level as you.

frustrated too

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting really frustrated with Fishdom. I'm on level 1070 and it seems that the only way I can beat a level is to use a bomb, etc. or 9 diamonds, or both! Being that I don't have many of either, it can take me several days to pass a level. I have to hope to win a bomb with the daily clam or look at ads for 2 days to get enough diamonds for 5 extra turns. And that doesn't always help! When I do manage to get it down to one play, I never have a hammer or the 5 extra turns to win unless I purchase extra moves. I'm beginning to feel like the game is rigged against me. The levels are getting too hard and no fun anymore.

[QUOTE=pdgroves;1089681/QUOTE]
    I need to talk to you about the game. I'm so frustrated, I get stuck on a super hard level and get punished. I get demoted be f can size I can't get a certain number of pearls. I'm stuck without money to make purchases and them you demote me. Really?!

Quote Originally Posted by pdgroves View Post
    I need to talk to you about the game. I'm so frustrated, I get stuck on a super hard level and get punished. I get demoted be f can size I can't get a certain number of pearls. I'm stuck without money to make purchases and them you demote me. Really?!

We are all in the same boat. Like most games, the more players spend money, the more they can achieve. As a freeloader, I just take what I can when I can. I will never be able to compete with high spenders. I reached ruby twice, I am now in gold and do not know what will be the next step : up ? , down ? , same level ?. To me it makes no difference at all as I never win chests and get the same participation prize (bombs).