Thread: Start over

Start over

How do I restart the game? I'm on a Kindle fire hdx. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled. It just starts where I left off. I've tried going into settings, apps and game and then clearing data and uninstalling then reinstall. Same thing.

I've tried deleting from cloud then downloading again. Same thing.

So how do I start a new game?!?!

In the first Gardenscapes, one could have more than one game going. Why can't we on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly69 View Post
    How do I restart the game? I'm on a Kindle fire hdx. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled. It just starts where I left off. I've tried going into settings, apps and game and then clearing data and uninstalling then reinstall. Same thing.

I've tried deleting from cloud then downloading again. Same thing.

So how do I start a new game?!?!

In the first Gardenscapes, one could have more than one game going. Why can't we on this one?
    Hi Firefly. To reset your game to the start, you would need to ask Playrix via your game settings. I performed a factory reset on my kindle, when I wax unable to access the forum and mistaken!y thought it was due to my kindle. This reset my game but I didn't do it for that purpose

Thank you! I will give that a try. 😃

Ok. I've been looking all over the settings and can't find a place to request a restart on my game. Help!?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly69 View Post
    Ok. I've been looking all over the settings and can't find a place to request a restart on my game. Help!?
    Hi Firefly. You will need to send a request for Playrix to reset your game via your game settings, so they can get the information that they need about your game and device.

Settings> help and support>technical help>contact us icon at top of screen
    Last edited by hyacinth; 11-10-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Thank you again! It was slightly different on mine but was able to get to it because of your help.