Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold reserve

Yes i purchased it thinking it would be mine forever and give me bonus coins with each puzzle. But it was only for a limited time or amount, im not really sure bc now it is back to wanting me to purchase it again...

So, what is the point of collecting stars and filling up your safe if you have to buy your own safe? Mine just sits there, like a waste...

It tops off at 5000 coins. Then you have to pay $2.99 real money to get them. Its OK except 5000 coins doesn’t go very far in Gaedenscapes, but it is better than the ridiculously low 50-60 coins per level that you normally win. There are no boosters in the package at all. This is a contest where you have to pay real money to get the winnings. I wish the game offered more ways to get coins and boosters without having to either play at a rate slower than snails pace for free or pay a huge smount of real money to move ahead at a slightly more reasonable pace.

If you buy coins it is still a deal. For us, in Canada, it is 3.99 but that is about 42 % off. I have noticed that since safe started there are not any of the sales for small to medium coin or coin package sales. Only seem to get offers for 53000 coins for 37 dollars for example. ....bigger than I want to buy.

I know I've complained about the safe already but it just drives me so nuts, and I really miss Austin's clapping at the end of each game. If the developers have come to the conclusion that having the safe available has a good return, can't there be some kind of compromise where it doesn't overtake the game for everyone? Maybe it could be always visible in the Events tab on the feed (or whatever it's called, the pop-up in the lower left that shows your tasks and social media.) Maybe it could be once in a while instead of constantly?

I play Gardenscapes quite a bit, I've spent hundreds of dollars on my game, and this is what's going to push me over the edge and off the game. It just makes me so sad to see something I enjoyed so much spoiled by greed.

direct me to the right question?

I would like to know what the difference is between the coins we earn when playing and the coins we need to continue to play. I am sure that there is such a post already but I have not found it when searching on coins. My apologies for duplication

Quote Originally Posted by JonnieBean44 View Post
    I would like to know what the difference is between the coins we earn when playing and the coins we need to continue to play. I am sure that there is such a post already but I have not found it when searching on coins. My apologies for duplication
    For every level you clear you get a certain amount of coins (50+) that add up to your overall balance. You can use those coins to purchase boosters, change decoration items in the garden, pay for extra moves, etc. There are not two different types of coins, they are the same.

dreadnought - my balance shows that I have thousands of coins, but I can't progress in a game without buying coins - so I don't under stand why

Quote Originally Posted by JonnieBean44 View Post
    dreadnought - my balance shows that I have thousands of coins, but I can't progress in a game without buying coins - so I don't under stand why
    Ok, there might have been a misunderstanding here. When you say that you 'can't progress in a game', do you mean getting the extra moves (for 900 coins) at the end of a level? Or where exactly in the game are you having problems?

If you run out of moves at the end of a level, you get the option to use 900 coins to get 5 extra moves. If you have thousands of coins in your balance, and when you want to use these 900 coins it redirects you to the store to buy more, you should send a report from within your game to support. See here a guide on how to do that. You should also include a screenshot of your current balance.

I was playing on my phone with this problem - don't know how to send a screen shot or contact anyone, but thank you dreadnought