Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold reserve

I had the safe completed but the next time i got on the game I DID NOT receive what I had earned....I got NOTHING....what is up with that?!?!?

Hi Laura

You actually earned the right to buy these coins at a discount price. They are not free at all. We have the same system in Fishdom and Homescapes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I hit the total requirement for the safe but it just disappeared & no coins received. Is this going to be a fix in next version & coins awarded?

Just read my message below or above yours.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

That safe was a total waste of time.

What is the safe all about?

I've earned enough coins to get the "special price" for the safe. But, what is the safe? Why should I buy it? What will it do?

Hi, see this post, it answers the same question very well.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi, see this post, it answers the same question very well.
    Thank you; I did try to search through the forum to see if someone else had already asked!

Gold reserve

How do I get the gold reserve??

safe

I do not spend money on games. It does not help. Please remove the safe as. Will not purchase it and you just keep giving me more days. It is annoying to have it stay there. PLEASE REMOVE MY SAFE.