Thread: Larger Expansions Please

Larger Expansions Please

The expansions are tiny in comparison to the amount of tools required. Who else would like larger expansions. Not only do we have to have tools to enable us to buy expansions but we also use coins.

I agree but I only have 1 piece of land left to unlock so now I’m seeing that I need just MORE LAND PERIOD. They keep adding decorations which I love, love but I have hardly no room and my houses and apartments are just bunched up together. I absolutely love decorating with just the sidewalks and roads so Ive ran out of room. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I SELL SOME HOUSES AND APARTMENTS??? It says population will go down but.... what does that really mean?? Will it lock up some factories or whatever I need that population for?? I can’t sell community buildings so I would think since they allow us to sell houses it will be ok. And if I’m not mistaken Ernie is missing some houses as well. Hmmm any help is appreciated

Everyone would love cheaper expansion but they already have reduced the price. As the expansions are related to the basic grid and the number of items we have to build, I really doubt they will change that. It would change the balance of the game.

And yes, everything increase in cost as we progress. Land, factories, barn, community buildings, everything take more tools/materials/coins.

Amberscott

If you sell houses, your actual population will decrease. Depending on what level you are, it may affect what you can buy. Mainly that last piece of land or any new land we will get (if ever).

Quote Originally Posted by amberscott View Post
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I SELL SOME HOUSES AND APARTMENTS??? It says population will go down but.... what does that really mean?? Will it lock up some factories or whatever I need that population for?? I can’t sell community buildings so I would think since they allow us to sell houses it will be ok. And if I’m not mistaken Ernie is missing some houses as well. Hmmm any help is appreciated
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're fine to sell off some of your housing. I sold some of my small houses in favour of buying bigger housing (that holds more population in a smaller space) because my town was feeling crowded. I think you just need the housing to get adequate population for building factories and doing land expansions, but if you've built all the factories you want and fully expanded then there should be no problem with selling off housing to make more space for decorations.

With the last expansions, I had to rebuild all the houses I had recently sold. So I would recommend waiting to sell until after next update...depending on any new land expansions. Hopefully, update will be out starting Monday.

You need to meet population numbers in order to do expansions. I am not sure if the requirements are updated on Wiki.
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 03-10-2018 at 03:39 PM.

yes.. Graylady and Scorekeeper make a good point that you may need the population for future additions to the game. When you sell housing you get half your coins back but then you have to pay full price to rebuild it. However, the little 1x1 houses are pretty cheap to rebuild and take up quite a bit of space considering how little population they hold. (some of them are pretty cute though!)

Need More Space

Please provide me some space in my town to accommodate decoration material. All space are exusted.

Does anyone know who to contact if you are OUT OF LAND EXPANSIONS!?!? I'm at a level that I have to pile up everything on top of each other because I have no room for any more. Please open up some more land.... I'm so frustrated with the game. .. thank you for listening. .. sorry I just had to vent lol
    Kate