Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Gems For Animals

Too Many Gems For Animals

I have a big big complain to playrix programmers.
    I am level 95, and 31 in the zoo.....yesterday I finished level 31 .....but to buy the four animals i had to spend 3, 3, 4,...and for the last baby 8 rubins. Non considering the other gems
    This is ridiculous. .as red and green gems are rare.....
    I complete all the planes but 80 % and yellow.

I APPRECIATE AN ANSWER

Join the long line of players it only gets worse I need tons of purple I will get my last enclosure today no mom or dad and missing my fox mom and several babies Fill baskets every day and send plain it's a long process.

One thing to add it takes time I started building the zoo as soon as it came out I was level 50? Saying that I kept poking at it it took me 3 years. The gems are coming I just keep filling zoo baskets and sending plains. I do get offers weekly for gem exchange 2 gold for 1 purple not bad. I have never purchased gems or spent Tbucks to hurry things along.
    Last edited by barbguinn; 03-13-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

My zoo is only level 14 right now. I'm finally building last community building in town and once that's done, I will focus more on the zoo. I decided to check the wiki to see how many gems would be needed to fully complete my zoo based on where I'm at now.

Assuming the wiki is accurate, for levels 15-45, I will need a total of 2,302 gems to get all the animals. 854 Topaz, 569 Emerald, 454 Rubies, and 425 Amethyst. I try to save my gems and rarely use them for boosters (back when I needed coins I sometimes ran the heli booster but I haven't needed to do it for a while).

Currently I have 125 Topaz, 112 Emerald, 87 Ruby, 88 Amethyst (total 412), so I'm 17% of the way to having the gems I need LOL. It is certainly a lot.

No problem...I will quit playing the zoo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita Savastano View Post
    That's sort of the right idea yeah. Gems are a limited commodity so the game forces you to make choices: spend them on boosters, or spend them on zoo animals. Can't get all of both without spending tcash.

In your case I'd recommend you to keep on selling "hot products" in your zoo, because you'll still earn gems from the zoo shops. But for the rest of it, if you have more urgent need for your gems elsewhere, by all means ignore further zoo growth. You can do without.

Good luck!
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Zoo level 33 but I gave up . Btw the zoo is useful in regatta tasks / sell hot products at the zoo.

I hardly ever get gems. And I haven’t had the jeweller for months to exchange the ones I do have. I’ve completed everything but the zoo and am getting bored as need so many hot items to get any chance of gems. I guess they want me to get so frustrated I buy them but I don’t want to do that!

You do not need hot items to get gems just fill the baskets with any of the items you have I just got enough purple gems to get my 2nd eagle baby. The owls set empty. I just send plains fill baskets.

One note on the jeweler keep you helicopter orders cleared out I do not send out helicopters any longer do not need the coins or xp so only hold 2,000 + for regatta orders. I get the jeweler at least every 3/4 days the exchange is right on he does not over charge. Today I had a big surprise the regatta pay out was 3 purple gems WOW and we fell all the way down in the golden league.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Why don’t you just wait. I was finished with my town but ignored the zoo for a while before I finally decided to build it. I’m at the tail end of level 38 (town 104) right now and I have never run out of any colored gem, I have a large reserve because I waited and so it’s not a problem. I do have to wait for construction materials much of the time but it never takes too long, it’s why I never stop doing trains. I get gems from boats, mine, airport, HOL and pop-up chests.
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 05-29-2018 at 03:30 PM.

The zoo is like being on a treadmill

I have masses of emeralds few rubies

I would like to complete the zoo but im at the stage where i can do planes or sell at the zoo but not both and losing interest fast.

I no longer need secateurs but get twice as many as I did when I needed them and I struggle for glass or slabs while bricks are junking the place up

I dump some to make room and then get lumbered with even more

Im on level 36 and no longer enjoy the games as I used to