Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

---

Please post your advertisement on this thread if you consider your co-op to be moderately competitive.

What exactly "moderately competitive" means is up to you! It's your job to determine and explain your co-op's energy level.
    • Maybe your co-op is happy with gold, silver, bronze...or even just staying in your current league.
    • Maybe your co-op is good with having multiple members opt-out of racing at any time
    • Maybe your co-op is okay with '100pt' tasks and above
    • etc.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise your co-op.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Co-op Name:
    Co-op Tag:
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only)
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching)
    Platform:
    Number of Members:
    Level Requirement:
    Language:

We offer:

We're looking for people who:

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Looking for a co op whose multi-national members enjoy the race, enjoy asking and giving help to team members, and interact with one another in a fun and friendly environment? TEAM TOGETHER wants you to join us. We are a moderately competitive team who have placed in the top 5 in the golden league for the past three months. In order to be fair to all team members, we do require players to complete 6 tasks and help 50 teammates during each race. Come check us out! We may be the team you are looking for.

Name: Team Together
    Logo: American Flag
    Required Level: 40
    Active Members: 23
    Platform: ios/android
    Preferred Language: English
    Co op Tag: #G79WW5

Co-op Name:香港龍舟 (Hong Kong Dragon Boat)
    Co-op Tag: #YERUZP
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: Smile face on Green background
    Platform: Android
    Number of Members: 2/30
    Level Requirement:19
    Language: 中文 (Chinese) / English

In order to earn the beautiful crown head frame No. 18, We only do helicopter task, Do not care about scores, only strive to do 15 missions.

Contact Us: Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/sweetAtom)
    18-22.jpg 18-22a.jpgScreenshot_2018-07-04-23-41-20.jpgTS Flag.jpg
    Last edited by yim0808; 07-09-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Olympus Has Fallen Banner.jpg

Co-op Name:
    Olympus Has Fallen
    Co-op Tag: #Y5D5QJ
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: GOLDEN league. Sun icon on red striped background.
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Number of Members: 10 currently, Goal: about 15-17 total
    Level Requirement: 80 (will consider 65+)
    Language: English Only (no exceptions - must be able to communicate with us). Current members are in the US, UK and Australia. We welcome international members as long as you can read/write English.

We offer: Competitive racers in a friendly environment. Most of our current members do all 135pt tasks and buy the extra task every week (16x135=2160 points). Almost everyone regularly starts out aiming for 16x135 and then adjusts depending on our competition that week, the kind of tasks we get on the board, and real life complications that might require the person to score less than perfect that week. We enjoy helping each other. We aren’t particularly chatty, but don’t mind conversation within the in game chat as long as it doesn’t bury important chat updates like reserves, help requests, etc. We have an open communication policy so that all members can feel safe to respectfully share their opinions. This is a drama free co-op.

Co-Op Rules:
    - Prioritize 135 pt tasks. After 3 days, keep a couple fast 131-133 tasks on the board for anyone that's falling behind.
    - 15 task minimum or Opt Out
    - Expect to buy the 16th task every week unless we have easy competition where it is not necessary. (This is the only T-Cash we expect you to spend while racing)
    - Minor delayed start
    - Must help others
    - Chit chat not required BUT you must check chat regularly and be responsive to leaders’ comments/questions.
    - Task Reservation Policy: Reservations allowed for Production Tasks (ie: collect tables) and Island Tasks (ie: Bring Shrimp or Coconuts). NO Reservations on most other tasks including Mystery/Combo tasks, Seasonal tasks such as Produce Ingots or Use Mining Tools, House of Luck, Helicopter Orders, Mining, Feed Animals, etc.

We're looking for: Serious racers who like to work hard, maintain Gold Status, and win when possible, but who aren’t concerned about going to extremes or placing on the Global Leader Board. If you regularly do 16 tasks but don't want the pressure of a cutthroat co-op that demands perfection or else, you will fit right in with us!

5 of us have been racing together for at least one year. We were a part of a larger, gold league co-op for most of that time but just split off in March to create our own co-op. Since we've been in gold league, we've earned five 1st place finishes and two 2nd place finishes. We won’t hesitate to boot a freeloader, but we also understand that each of us has a life outside this game and unforeseen situations sometimes happen. If you value fair rules and generous, hardworking teammates, this is a great co-op for you!

Contact Us: If you have any questions, you can private message Kitty4715 on this forum or can reach out to us on our closed FB page (anyone requesting to join our FB group will see 3 questions...please answer them!). You can apply directly to the co-op in the game, but prior communication with us is preferred so that we can learn a little about you before accepting a stranger. If we don't know who you are and you request to join us on the off day (Monday), we will not accept your request until after the race starts on Tuesday during the racing season.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 07-10-2018 at 03:43 AM.
    Golden league Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ) - Seeking New Members!
    Please Read this Post for more information!

Hey there I am a daily player, who helps out teammates, n is slightly competitive. Check out my stats. I sent you a request to join.

The Sea Turtle Family of Co-op's

The Baby Sea Turtles (#HEE9QU) 1 task - training/relaxed co-op - Level 19 +

Golden League Co-op's
    The Junior Sea Turtles (#HEQV9E) 5 tasks 130+ - Level 35+
    The Sea Turtles (#HEFF9J) 12 TASKS 132+ - Level 42+
    The Golden Sea Turtles (#HEEDN3) 16/135 - 4 days or less - Level 51+

* delayed start for all but the Baby group
    * limited reserves
    * must help more than they ask
    * FB group and chat required

Contact Em Urbina via messenger or visit our FB page, The Sea Turtle Family of Co-op's

Co-op Name: Speed Racers
    Co-op Tag: #SPE4XG
    Co-op Icon Description: Pink star.
    Platform:
    Number of Members: 3 (Just made today)
    Level Requirement: 24+
    Language: English.

We offer: Tons of help!

We're looking for people who: Help others, not just mooch. Also, participation in the regatta.

Contact Us: PM me here or add me as a friend on Township! KVHV2P

Generous Friends

Co-op Name: Generous Friends
    Co-op Tag: #GENN2G
    Co-op Icon Description: Green Clover
    Number of Members: 7
    Level Requirement: 19
    Language: English
    League: GOLD

• We are a young co-op looking for members who are givers, not just takers.
    • We require 3 tasks & 3 helps minimum per week, plus we appreciate it if you chat with us.
    • We dump all tasks under 120 because we like to be among the top of the Gold League.
    • To be fair, we ask that you not take a short task (heli, mine, HOL) unless you can finish it in 2 hours or less.
    • Inactive players are kicked.

We look forward to meeting you!

Brand new co-op Supernatural. Are you frustrated people are not helping, task stealers and not respecting others? I was , so I created a new club. All I ask for is regatta
    participation and helping others. And pop into the chat from time to time. English speaking coop but it's ok if you reside elsewhere. Look me up under Supernatural. I look
    forward to make new friends.

Co-op Name: Champs
    Co-op tag: #CHEE5D
    Min level: 19
    Language: English, Urdu/Hindi, العربية, Françias.
    Hi! I'm Elsa. I'm the leader of the co-op "Champs". I was busy last few month due to exams so I wasn't able to play much. Most players stoped playing and thus our co-op is no longer in the Golden league. However, we are going to get back up and need active players. We always help each other in completing tasks. I'm in level 70 and always make sure that I have the appropriate amount of everything. Therefore, my barn is never completely full and I always have atleast 3 of everything so I'm always able to help out. We also help each other to complete tasks.
    Rules:
    1) You Must complete all tasks or atleast 10 tasks that are 130+ points or else you will be kicked out.
    2) If you complete all tasks, help a lot and you're extremely friendly then you will be promoted to elder.
    3)You must be nice and kind to everyone or else you will be kicked out even if you are a good player.
    4) Must have fun... After all it's just a game!

It would be a pleasure to have you so plsssssss join us! Let's help each other and make it to the top!
    Hi! I'm Elsa and my town name is Arandelle. I'm the leader of the co-op "Champs". Co-op code: #CHEE5D. Join us and check out my town!