Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one.
    ---

Please post your advertisement on this thread if you consider your co-op to be moderately competitive.

What exactly "moderately competitive" means is up to you! It's your job to determine and explain your co-op's energy level.
    • Maybe your co-op is happy with gold, silver, bronze...or even just staying in your current league.
    • Maybe your co-op is good with having multiple members opt-out of racing at any time
    • Maybe your co-op is okay with '100pt' tasks and above
    • etc.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise your co-op.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Co-op Name:
    Co-op Tag:
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only)
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching)
    Platform:
    Number of Members:
    Level Requirement:
    Language:

We offer:

We're looking for people who:

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-16-2018 at 07:18 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Join gold league team: Makayla

We are looking for up to 6 more players interested in playing the regatta & helping others. We have an amazing core of 20 plus super helpful, fun players. Just looking to round out our team so we can move from mid pack gold league to the top. Let me know if interested! https://ccleaner.vip https://www.happywheels.vip/ https://vlc.onl/
    Last edited by rachelbarnes; 08-20-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Co-op Name: Shepherd of Souls
    Co-op Tag: SHES8K
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: Bird with red background
    Platform: IOS/Android/Kindle
    Number of Members: 12
    Level Requirement: 19
    Language: English

Our co-op has a handful of higher level members who are very active and helpful and are willing to answer any questions or give any advice you need. We are currently gold league and would like to stay there but we don't care too much about winning. We do not require anyone to participate in regattas and if you choose not to you should make sure to deselect participating in regattas in your settings. For those who do want to race we ask you try to complete at least half the required tasks (7 or 8). All tasks must be at least 130 points with the exception of house of luck which can be at 125. There are currently no rules on reserving tasks so you may reserve any task you want as long as it matches the required point value. We do not require you to participate in chats but at the very least you should read them. Members will only be kicked out if they participate in the regatta but fail to complete any tasks.

Smile

Co-op Name: Wind Rider
    Co-op Tag: #WN7KDS
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: Horseshoe on purple background. (Subject to change.)
    Platform: Android
    Number of Members: 3
    Language: English speaking only please.

We offer: Friendly, no drama atmosphere. Helpful community; no-stress regatta. I would like to take this co-op to gold and keep it there, but have no desire to win in the top three all the time or to compete at a global level.

We're looking for people who: Are active in the game. We have a five task requirement for the regatta, and all members must help others wherever possible.

Contact Us: Private message here, or message me on our Discord channel: http//discord.gg/xvtw2me

I hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Wind River; 08-22-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Co-op Name: Partners In Progress
    Co-op Tag: #PRQM75
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: Snowflake with blue background
    Platform: Mobile
    Number of Members: 15
    Level Requirement: 35

We offer:
    We work together to grow together. Relaxed vibe, but participation in regattas is required or opt out.
    Very helpful group. Not too completive, but want to stay in gold league.
    Must complete at least 5 tasks. No reserving House of Luck tasks. No stealing tasks, 3-4 hour limit on reserving other tasks.

We're looking for people who:
    We are looking for nice, fun, players. Chatting and teamwork is encouraged.

Looking for fun, helpful competitive players

The name of our co op is Blue Water #UQN9GV. We’re in the silver league aiming for gold. We’re a fun, laid back, chatty group. We helping each other. Must be level 70, do minimal of 10 tasks, 130 pts task. Come check us out. We’re a home away from home😃

We are The Mad Foxes #H98R96 ... we are currently at 20/30 capacity and looking for at least 10 more avid players Everyone must do task and help others .. We are a fun easy going group and would enjoy some new members to help us get back our gold status... Hope to see you there

The Waterfront Pier is a new team. Looking for daily players that want to progress weekly to win Regatta prizes and decor. We are looking to build a team that is helpful and courteous, moderately competitive and fun. If this sounds like something you would like please feel free to join. Min level of 40, Coop name Waterfront Pier. Tag #WZ5FYH

Looking for active members

Co-op Name: Champs
    Co-op tag: #CHEE5D
    Min level: 19
    Language: English, Urdu/Hindi, العربية, Françias.

Hi! I'm Elsa and I'm the leader of the co-op Champs. I'm from Pakistan but since I've lived in different countries I can also speak arabic and a bit of French. I love meeting people from different parts of the world so no matter where you live you can always join us. I'd love to know about you!
    I'm in level 71 so I usually always have everything and I'm always able to help. We are in the golden league and are currently looking for active members.
    Rules:
    1) You Must complete all tasks or atleast 10 tasks that are 130+ points.
    2) If you complete all tasks, help a lot and you're extremely friendly then you will be promoted to elder.
    3)You must be nice and kind to everyone or else you will be kicked out even if you are a good player.
    4) Must have fun... After all it's just a game!

It would be a pleasure to have you so plsssssss join us! Let's help each other and make it to the top!
    Hi! I'm Elsa and my town name is Arandelle. I'm the leader of the co-op "Champs". Co-op code: #CHEE5D. Join us and check out my town!

Co-op Name: Vickys Town
    Co-op Tag: #VCG74R
    Co-op Status: By request
    Co-op Icon Description: Gold border with purple inner and hearts
    Platform: IOS/Android
    Number of Members: 8 (5 racing)
    League: Silver (should promote to gold this week)

We offer: A friendly coop with good active members, we delete any tasks under 125 and aim to complete all our tasks and help out as much as we can. Reserving tasks is allowed but members must respect the reservations.

We're looking for people who: Players must complete a minimum of 10 125+ tasks and help out as and when they can and of course have fun!

Contact Us: (private message)