Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Update

The New Update

The New update .

The New Spaceport ..... why update the game and add new spaceport . Then you have to wait to level 73 to take part in this.

People should have the Choice to buy the spaceport if they are not at that level.

As I play township everyday and on level 63. It will be well into the new year before I get the chance to see the spaceport .

Developers need to look at this.

Does anyone know which factory makes the face masks? I can't find them anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Does anyone know which factory makes the face masks? I can't find them anywhere.
    It is not available until the event, Anastasia said it was a mistake adding it to the description of the update. http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....l=1#post150074

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas080886 View Post
    The New update .

The New Spaceport ..... why update the game and add new spaceport . Then you have to wait to level 73 to take part in this.

People should have the Choice to buy the spaceport if they are not at that level.

As I play township everyday and on level 63. It will be well into the new year before I get the chance to see the spaceport .

Developers need to look at this.
    In my game it is available at level 81, not 73, and just like the factories and community buildings, certain things are available at higher levels, and not for everyone. Also since it is a new buildable, it would go after the others at what level they are available.

Here is what is needed for the Spaceport
    http://township.wikia.com/wiki/The_Spaceport

A LOT of items and coins, but it will keep the higher levels happy and give them something to do I guess. Good thing I have a few more levels until I can build it lol

Bethany: You cannot find face masks because there are none. They will be part of a future update. They are NOT part of this month's event, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaNoor View Post
    Here is what is needed for the Spaceport
    http://township.wikia.com/wiki/The_Spaceport

A LOT of items and coins, but it will keep the higher levels happy and give them something to do I guess. Good thing I have a few more levels until I can build it lol
    The Launch Pad is not free (as stated in the Wiki), but costs only 10,000 coins. If the remaining numbers are accurate, the Space Port will cost in excess of 1.6 million coins. I guess Graylady could build it with just her petty cash - LOL.

Personally, I am not interested in it right now. Maybe in the future. Way, way, way in the future!

I sort of wish the new kitchen ware factory used ore instead of ingots. Not that I'm in a hurry to make products it's that I cringe using ingots other than upgrading my factories Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    I sort of wish the new kitchen ware factory used ore instead of ingots. Not that I'm in a hurry to make products it's that I cringe using ingots other than upgrading my factories Lol.
    I was hoping that it took ore instead of ingots too!! I have one more level to go before I can build it.....but I will wait quite a while to build it. I want to finish upgrading everything I want to upgrade with the ingots. Then I will build it. I use the dealer all the time, if I need something from it for a plane, I will use him to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The Launch Pad is not free (as stated in the Wiki), but costs only 10,000 coins. If the remaining numbers are accurate, the Space Port will cost in excess of 1.6 million coins. I guess Graylady could build it with just her petty cash - LOL.

Personally, I am not interested in it right now. Maybe in the future. Way, way, way in the future!
    My plan is to build it slowly over time. I get a little mad money, set that bay boy out and do one level and then set it back in storage. I sure don't want to look at a half backed under construction project for months.