Thread: Equal stars for everyone

Equal stars for everyone

Hi!
    This is my first post on this forum, but I have visited it from time to time in the last year. From reading posts from other people, I discovered that not everyone who is on the same level, has earned the same amount of stars. In most cases, simply because when they were playing those levels, certain game elements such as the superhard level (2 star reward) didn't exist back then. Also it appears that some gardentasks used to cost more stars and got downgraded.

This seems quite unfair to me. This way you are punishing your long time players. Especially players that are on the maximum level at the moment such as myself, playing chest games, waiting for new levels. Why not reward us with stars for the chest games, at least until we've 'caught up' to the amount of stars we would have had if we started and finished a new garden right now? It wouldn't be that big of a complicated change for the game, the chest levels exist anyway. Just swap out the keys with stars.

Well, glad to get that off my chest. 😁

Hi! Welcome on forum

As an end fame player, as You, Im agree.

Firstable diffrences are quite big, cause game is still changing and newbies have more opportunities to enjoy all events and all stuff. Amount of stars are not equal as You know and said. Wiah changing in game would be same for everyone, but when i started game was a brand new and i can understand now its evolving.

Playing chest are not giving away any progress, what is pointless for me. Would be nice to get ANY stars for them (stages or at least for beating all chain)

Only dog training is valuable cause it gives 3 stars.

Exactly! And its a good thing that the game is always changing, I love updates and new features and elements to discover. But if they decide to replace 25 1-star levels we've already played with 25 2-star levels, we should also be offered a way to get those 25 extra stars, even though we're already past those levels. Thats the only fair way I think!
    (And no, I didn't count how many 2-star levels there are, it's a guesstimate 😁)

Quote Originally Posted by Simoon View Post
    Exactly! And its a good thing that the game is always changing, I love updates and new features and elements to discover. But if they decide to replace 25 1-star levels we've already played with 25 2-star levels, we should also be offered a way to get those 25 extra stars, even though we're already past those levels. Thats the only fair way I think!
    (And no, I didn't count how many 2-star levels there are, it's a guesstimate 😁)
    Well i dont think so we will see this recompensate ever. But im able to understand that Devs wants to delay reaching very last areas. That makes sense anyway. I think i made up with those that veterans are losing some stars.
    If comes bout super hard levels with this 2 stars per one, well... I have not seen it for such a long time.

I understand not giving out more stars if we can not spend them on anything yet, but if the tasks are available to play why not let us do them? 😁

And no, me neither, I can't remember getting a superhard level in the last few hundred levels...

Perhaps superhard levels were giving more often before on lower levels. Wish to know if some lower levels players might tell if they got those ones still.

I'm wondering if since the company was sold have the new developers gotten rid of the super hard levels all together?