Thread: Generous Customer - helicopter not lasting

Generous Customer - helicopter not lasting

I have purchased/activated the helicopter and it does not last 2 days. This has happened at least 3 times.
    The most recent was yesterday, I got it for the the helicopter task in the regatta, and about 5 hours later, it was gone.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Other times it would last a day or other various times, but not the full 2 days.
    It ends up being a waste of gems!! and I need the double coins to build up my stash!!
    HELP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bratj View Post
    I have purchased/activated the helicopter and it does not last 2 days. This has happened at least 3 times.
    The most recent was yesterday, I got it for the the helicopter task in the regatta, and about 5 hours later, it was gone.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Other times it would last a day or other various times, but not the full 2 days.
    It ends up being a waste of gems!! and I need the double coins to build up my stash!!
    HELP!!!!!!
    Hi there. Welcome to the Forum! Unfortunately some players have posted about experiencing the same issue. Can you report the problem to Playrix Help and Support via your game settings, so they can look into this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. Welcome to the Forum! Unfortunately some players have posted about experiencing the same issue. Can you report the problem to Playrix Help and Support via your game settings, so they can look into this for you?
    I'm not quite sure where to post the question in the help and support section. (looking sheepish.)

Got it!!! Thanks for your help