Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 07.03 Interview with the Women of the Fishdom Team

i am pissed that we have to pay for the diamonds we win - aka the piggy bank

Thank you, ladies, for all of your hard work! I am addicted to this game. It “hooked” me from the start! Odd, for an avid fisher woman, huh?

Keep up the great work!
    Patricia

Why on some levels you have to play almost a hundred times to beat the levels, why don't the game give more diamonds instead of one? And why does the item cost so much? And why does the game only give a few coins at times instead what the game is worth. This is Lois Reece from Ga in United States.

What are beauty points and why can't Ievel up?

What are beauty points and why can't I level up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Richardson View Post
    What are beauty points and why can't Ievel up?
    Hi Lola

Beauty points are used to get the 3 stars for each aquarium. Stars will let us open new tank. Each star increase the bonus points we get for solving a level by 20.

You can see how many beauty points you get when you buy a fish or a decoration. Just click on anything in the store and look on the right part to see how many beauty points you get if you buy the item. In each aquarium you can click on the gold bar beside the stars to see how many beauty points you still need to get the next star.

Not sure what you mean by levelling up but if you means opening a new tank, click on it to know how many stars you have to earn in order to open it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Oi gostaria de saber como faço pra achar o tesouro na gruta

I want more diamonds and more like lifes

Ok this makes the 3rd time I had 2 lifes sent by my friends and then I’d watch a video for the coins or diamonds and when I get back to my aquarium, it would show I only had 1 life in my messagebox. So I am very very upset ! Upset 😠 Stealing my lives, is so wrong!!! I am a faithful player, buy coins and this is how you thank me??? Geez!!!! This world is full of greed and thieves!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvezza View Post
    Ok this makes the 3rd time I had 2 lifes sent by my friends and then I’d watch a video for the coins or diamonds and when I get back to my aquarium, it would show I only had 1 life in my messagebox. So I am very very upset ! Upset Stealing my lives, is so wrong!!! I am a faithful player, buy coins and this is how you thank me??? Geez!!!! This world is full of greed and thieves!!
    Report this from within your game as they will have to check your game. Report this each time it happens, right after it happens.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix