Thread: Change In How Helps Are Counted In Co-op?

Change In How Helps Are Counted In Co-op?

Maybe I’m going mad, but, I always thought that if you helped a team-mate with say 5 syrup, that showed as 5 helps in the co-op building. (I know it’s to a max of 10 and only 1 clover per help regardless of quantity) I gave one of my team 3 x 5 peaches - it showed as 3 helps. Has it always been that way? Others in my group have noticed the change.

Hi Mishy

I do not know if you helped with a train or plane but I just helped in the chat window with 8 peppers and my points in the co-op increased by 8.

I will check what happen with plane and trains when I can.

Thanks Graylady. It was a plane I helped with, it does however seem to have corrected itself now and helps are showing as they should. A glitch I guess, lasted about 6 hours, several of us affected but not desperately important in the scheme of things.

I have noticed this on my team too, are you guys still setting this ? ( Only one help credit for a plane or train crate vs exact# of helps given in chat?)

Mine seems to have corrected itself Hicksville, hopefully yours will too soon. Let us know.

Filled a plane crate for a co-op member with 50 corn and my help counter increased by 10 as expected. If it is an intermittent bug, I do not know if I am affected by it as I rarely look at my number of helps.