Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: 3.11 New Township Update

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Justtrace View Post
    Something happened during the update and my game won't load! It's just sitting there with "waiting". I can't access it at all! It's iOS.
    Hi Justtrace,
    If you are still having troubles...go to the App Store, click on the little updates icon at the bottom. Township is likely there in the pending updates. Just click on the update button next to Township. I had the same thing, had to tap the update button a couple times to get it going. (I had 10 updates waiting for some reason so maybe things got hung up a bit).
    NonaBelle
    NonaBelle
    Town: Nonaville
    Founded: June 9, 2015
    Co op: Natural Foods, Naturally
    Co op tag: #NF62JX

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Justtrace View Post
    Something happened during the update and my game won't load! It's just sitting there with "waiting". I can't access it at all! It's iOS.
    I had same problem. I uninstalled then reinstalled the game and now it works fine.
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    [*]Co-op leaders now able to send messages to all members of their co-ops at once
    So with this new feature it appears you can only send one (1) message to all members every twelve (12) hours.

    I sent out a test message to try it out and now I have to wait. lol

    Bummer!

  4. #24
    New Member MadTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4

    Clay not in mine

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTown View Post
    Does clay not unlock until a certain level? I have the update and I have been mining and I have found no clay. And the dealer doesn't have it. I'm at level 47 and mine depth of 2528.
    Does anyone know an answer for this? I have been mining but I still have no clay recovered.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTown View Post
    Does anyone know an answer for this? I have been mining but I still have no clay recovered.
    It is available at level 58 I believe

  6. #26
    When I 1st heard about this feature, I was a little disappointed that it was just a group message. I sent a short test message, and it seems it works ok. I thought to myself that this was a small step in the right direction. But 1 every 12 hours is almost useless. I don't know the number of characters allowed, but based on everything else in the game, I'm guessing it's pretty limited. But I won't pre-judge (since I can't try again for another hour or so).

    If the developers want to improve the the co-op experience, communication is key. Here are my suggestions:


    • Allow all individuals to PM each other regardless if they are in the same co-op or not.
    • Don't put a time limit on when we can send another message (see above)
    • Allow us to delete the messages in our inboxes. Maybe they go away after 12 hours (I'll know in about an hour).
    • If the size of the message is limited, make it either unlimited, or at least 500 characters.


    I'm sure even this wouldn't be perfect, but at least it would make managing a co-op easier. Not to mention improve the experience.

  7. #27
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Anastasia... we so appreciate all the hard work u guys do... I know u can be a daunting task to keep us all happy, trying to come up w/new ideas, etc. I love this game, best game I ever played... As many others, we don't mind spending money, most of us try and b patient and wait for our products to produce, land/building to get build, etc... and if we can't wait, we can speed it up w/tCash (which I don't mind doing...). I am only asking for y'all to consider one thing... an in-house game we can play while we r "grinding" -- I love the idea that someone had said about an island we can go to just to play things like "wack a mole," etc... But we can also just keep it simple, and let us just tap on people, cars, scuba guy, fish, etc. to earn a few coins... I know I would do it until my fingers hurt, and it would b so helpful to give us something to do while we r waiting... just a thought... Again, we all appreciate everything u give us... take care..

    CO-OP/TOWN: RYAN'S HOPE
    LEVEL: 86
    ZOO: 23

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotep City View Post
    I don't know the number of characters allowed, but based on everything else in the game, I'm guessing it's pretty limited. But I won't pre-judge (since I can't try again for another hour or so).

    If the developers want to improve the the co-op experience, communication is key. Here are my suggestions:


    • Allow all individuals to PM each other regardless if they are in the same co-op or not.
    • Don't put a time limit on when we can send another message (see above)
    • Allow us to delete the messages in our inboxes. Maybe they go away after 12 hours (I'll know in about an hour).
    • If the size of the message is limited, make it either unlimited, or at least 500 characters.


    I'm sure even this wouldn't be perfect, but at least it would make managing a co-op easier. Not to mention improve the experience.
    It looks like the text is limited to about 160 characters and the last one did not disappear after 12 hours. FYI

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    It is available at level 58 I believe
    Why is clay in the way at level 58 if you can't use it until level 78?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Why is clay in the way at level 58 if you can't use it until level 78?
    The Kitchenware Factory isn't available until level 78 but clay can be used in the Plastics Factory (Modelling Clay). Eventually in the Doll Factory at level 76.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •