Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.11 New Township Update

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Quick question, I can see the kitchenware factory is level 78, does this mean clay doesn't appear until then too? And are cranberries only at a certain level?
    Thanks.
    The clay should be showing up for everyone, the cranberries won't show up until the event at the end if the month according to the announcement.

Why can we only send one short message every 12 hours?

Hi Anastasia
    Sorry for jumping in here but I updated the game and am still having the same issue. I sent you a PM as well as a contact through the game. Please help as I love this game and am missing out on working with my coop.

Can we assume the Mac release will be in two weeks? Will we get the third foundry this time?

Awesome update! Keep up the great work!!! Love this game!!
    Jennifer

I have done my update, but i cannot see how the mine has changed or how to collect clay in it. Could someone please tell me. Thankyou
    I'm on level 57

When you first encounter clay, there's a cute little animation / tutorial window showing you how to collect it. Clay is a slightly different color than regular "dirt" when the cells are "hidden" and clearly obvious when the cells are "exposed". Couple of things about clay.

1) it can only be collected with a pickaxe. Dynamite and/or TNT destroys it. This means that the mining technique of digging down several rows and then using dynamite to clear / reveal the surrounding cells might destroy any clay in the way.

2) clay does *not* count toward the goal of a regatta mining task. Only the original 4 "ores" count, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Copper. So, if you are doing a mining task, you need to decide if you want to use up a valuable pickaxe to collect some clay that does not advance your task. If you need / want the clay and you have enough pickaxes, that might be ok.

3) Raja knows about clay so you can buy it from him if you need more than you find in the mine.

4) Clay goes into the "Mine Ore Box" so it doesn't take up valuable barn space.

5) Clay can and does show up in helicopter orders. I've never seen the other 4 mined items do that so this is different behavior.

I don't have the higher level factories so I don't know where you can use the clay other than making Modeling Clay in the Plastics Factory. The Doll and Kitchenware Factories seem reasonable places to find uses for clay.

That's about all I've discovered so far.

Yes, cdosr: A porcelain doll (Doll Factory); and a mug and teapot (Kitchenware Factory).
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

When does clay show up?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    When you first encounter clay, there's a cute little animation / tutorial window showing you how to collect it. Clay is a slightly different color than regular "dirt" when the cells are "hidden" and clearly obvious when the cells are "exposed". Couple of things about clay.
    Does clay not unlock until a certain level? I have the update and I have been mining and I have found no clay. And the dealer doesn't have it. I'm at level 47 and mine depth of 2528.

Something happened during the update and my game won't load! It's just sitting there with "waiting". I can't access it at all! It's iOS.