Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fake players claiming others towns

Rachel1, did you change all your accounts passwords?
    If not, it's better to change it immediately.
    If you are on Android, go in Gmail (you must open Gmail in web browser) and there on bottom of site you you have link where you can see if some session have IP address you don't recognize. Cancel all session, this will turn off all active connection, then go in Google account and change your password
    Last edited by Mimy; 11-03-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    Rachel1, did you change all your accounts passwords?
    If not, it's better to change it immediately.
    If you are on Android, go in Gmail (you must open Gmail in web browser) and there on bottom of site you you have link where you can see if some session have IP address you don't recognize. Cancel all session, this will turn off all active connection, then go in Google account and change your password
    Hi Mimy have changed all passwords and checked Ip etc. I don’t think it’s my personal account s as such it’s just township. It started back on 12/10/18 when the glitch allowed others to access my town. One was Chinese and the persistent one is São Paulo. Because this person played on my town it’s now linked to their account. If I remove ts from my device and reinstall it I got the option to play São Paulo or mine and this is what this person is doing. They were level 22 and I was 81 so obviously they kept going on mine Had sent ts screen shots of this too. Nothing sorted. So I am now working away on level 14 now. Hope I get my town back soon

Wow this is awful! Rachel1 you have the patience of Job! I don’t think I could start over, too heartbreaking. Have you figured out where the weakness lies? Facebook? Playrix? Or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    Wow this is awful! Rachel1 you have the patience of Job! I don’t think I could start over, too heartbreaking. Have you figured out where the weakness lies? Facebook? Playrix? Or something else?
    Hi Alina I think the fault lies with Township as nothing else of mine was affected. Not sure what they are doing but they told me my game was connected to fb and to disconnect it. It was not connected to fb. Then told me issue was with google play store. I only ever have played via amazon store as play on kindle. Not heard anything from them for over a week now. Even an update would be nice.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-15-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Rachel's last statement re this issue is here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1314157

I hope it worked finally...