Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Happens When You Get 50 Clovers?

Question What Happens When You Get 50 Clovers?

I keep using my clovers up in the House Of Luck, I just wondered if something happens when you reach 50, or can you just not get any more till you use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardvark View Post
    I keep using my clovers up in the House Of Luck, I just wondered if something happens when you reach 50, or can you just not get any more till you use them?
    When the HOL is full (50) you will then get thank you letters with clovers - up to 100 - as you use clovers in the HOL new clovers from your mail replenish it.

The letters show as mail outside your Townhall. Tap on it when you need to transfer more clovers to HOL.
    Last edited by Nana; 03-04-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

If you reached the 50 clovers limit in the house of luck, any additional clovers you get that are stored directly in the House of Luck are lost. That includes clovers from helping co-op members in the co-op chat with product requests and clovers earned as a daily log-in bonus.
    You can also keep 100 thank-you letters in the town hall, and again, if you reached 100, the extra letters you receive are lost, until you make more room for them.

Edit: See this post for another discussion on this topic: Clovers

Thanks for the replies. So, there is no reason or advantage to allow the clovers to build up if I can use them before they reach 50 - is that right?

Thanks for the replies. So, there is no reason or advantage to allow the clovers to build up if I can use them before they reach 50 - is that right?
    You can let them build up until they reach 50. Any clovers earned after that will be lost. For example, i try to keep mine at 45 in HOL, 95 letters in town hall. That way, i don't waste any of them.

If you stock up on clover and letters, you can complete house of luck tasks quicker in co ops.

50 is the limit.

I keep clovers and letters until their sum reach 100, then I convert the letters into clovers and the clovers become 50 and the letters say 90. Then I play 4 times the Hol, the clovers now are 30 and I can repeat the cycle.

Saving a full 50 is beneficial for doing HoL Tasks in the Regatta. You can easily and quickly do multiple tasks this way.

Just remember if you want to share products with a co-op member to play a game if, you want to get Clovers, using a few thank you letters to go back to 50 if sharing does not replenish you soon is also easy.

Just remember:
    • You can store a maximum 50 clovers and 100 Thank you Letters
    • You don't get Clovers from sharing w Co-op if at 50. Playing one game first then sharing will work just fine.

Hi there, where can i find the letters ? I thought they dont accumulate like the clovers. Thanks