Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic hats

The last 3rd hat contained a rainbow blast, bomb and one of those coins that give you 3 additional turns. I do quite like magic hats, possibly because during the last event, I managed to win 7 or 8 games straight with the boosts from the last hat. I don't think I'd have done that otherwise, particularly as there were a couple of hard games in there.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

So when you get the last hat are all the items used in the next board or are they banked like in orangey?

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    So when you get the last hat are all the items used in the next board or are they banked like in orangey?
    All items are used in the next level you play (while the hats event is still ongoing), they can't be stored in your inventory.

Yes, that is one downside so that, although you continue to receive all the boosts from the last hat for each level as long as you keep winning, once the event finishes, those boosts are gone . . .
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Catcat,

I'm in complete agreement. You're totally right. If I'm blowing this much $real$ on your game, Playrix? Then, Playrix, I'd BETTER be seeing more frequent in-game boosters/perks from you. As long as I'm funneling you real money, the Treasure Hound event should appear MORE often, and events like Orangery should appear LESS often. Especially while I'm on winning streaks.
    I blew a whole birthday Google egiftcard on Gardenscapes in-app purchases throughout the course of a Saturday during a Treasure Hound event. Had fun doing it! The next day the T.H. event was over, so my FULL chest of boosters was gone, too. I was back to zero coin. Not right.