Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic hats

Magic hats

Anyone bored with these from the start?

Well... I think we should remember that Devs are giving us something, like hats now, for free. And they didnt have to. Sometimes we should be less complaining and more appriciating.

And if we are complaining, perhaps we should also write some ideas to make game better.

Behavior like 'no cause no' doesnt lead us anywhere.

Wow, I am not sure what "no cause no" means but ..
    .as someone who has posted 8 times max in two years I hardly think I am always complaining. Also as one of the players who freely and regularly spends real money on this game (which I believe is only fair to the devs) I think making an observation and asking a question would be good so devs do know what people like and don't like.
    When people play games they only continue when the games hold interest.Just because something is free does not mean it is enjoyable or challenging.
    Obviously if I still pay and play I must like the game and as it would never be my intent to offend anyone perhaps I can redeem myself from being the terrible person you made me sound like.

Things I LIKE about the game ...
    ..more events happenings
    ...love dog training
    ...orangery
    ....safe
    .....games with cement block bombs
    ....daily wheel
    Etc etc etc

I guess "No cause no" could be otherwise said as "No because I said so". :P In other words, she's saying you haven't really brought any valid reasoning, you're just starting a "is there anyone else who doesn't like it" thread, which is cool, but hey, at the same time it's a lil' uncool.

Hey btw I couldn't help but notice you've mentioned orangery in the list of "things you like", you do realize magic hats are exactly the same, but instead they can be used more often than the flower. Both the flower & magic hats turn on for the same time (approx 2 days?) but once you beat the 2nd, 6th and 12th level in the flower you can't get any more out of it. Magic hats is like, "if you're good, you're getting boosters non-stop". I don't think people realize how great this is. :O

@ Catcat

Yes ive meant 'no cause i said so'.
    And I didnt said You are ALWAYS complaining but im annoyed when some players are dont appriciate some peoples work.
    Dont feel attacked, ive only meant some like in threads 'complaining on complaining'

I know all of us are CUSTOMERS. Its obvious. Are You paying? Its ok too.
    But game is totally free to play. All stuff You have been payed for are in range to get for free (maybe except coins, safe and other offers). Thanks players like You Devs got cash, its fair (like You said). Then Im unfair cause no need to pay for free things Also at end game theres no more than game can offer (You will see what im talking bout or You do if You are at end game too)
    Like Marshmellow said I only meant You, dear CatCat, have not tell what You want to change in magic hats just bored and thats it.

Great there are things You like, but again Marshmellow is right: Hats are very similiar to Orangery.

Anyway, enjoyed all events till You can At end game with 25 new levels per week theres bigger boring than hats

Austin the Magican

Can someone please tell me the logic of putting the magic Austin button on my screen telling me it’s a 2 day competition, now down to 17 hours, but it will only work if you play regular levels. I have no regular levels to play, every time I go in to check if more levels have come on line, I’m directed to the stupid keys section. I’m up to level 2251 which is the latest set, I think, Robbie the builder dude is about to build a jetty. Sorry if there is already a thread on this but it is extremely frustrating to press the play button, click on the hats but get nothing. Seriously guys, any chance we can coordinate the timing of the regular levels with the competitions designed to go with them? Robbie

Dapatkah anda menambah level lebih dari 25. Karena sangat d sayangkan dg 25 level setiap minggunya kami tidak bisa menikmati topi ajaib yg anda berikan, saya sangat menikmati game ini dan meletakan nilai tertinggi dari semua game yg ada, mohon dipertimbangkan.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1409 View Post
    Can someone please tell me the logic of putting the magic Austin button on my screen telling me it’s a 2 day competition, now down to 17 hours, but it will only work if you play regular levels. I have no regular levels to play, every time I go in to check if more levels have come on line, I’m directed to the stupid keys section. I’m up to level 2251 which is the latest set, I think, Robbie the builder dude is about to build a jetty. Sorry if there is already a thread on this but it is extremely frustrating to press the play button, click on the hats but get nothing. Seriously guys, any chance we can coordinate the timing of the regular levels with the competitions designed to go with them? Robbie
    Welcome at end game. Its big issue for all veteran players. Not only this event, many others too. New levels are releasing every thursday but well... 25 new levels are never enough.

Camille and Marshmallow. ..I have taken all your input and will definitely take note and try to be more positive! .
    But what I find different about the hats vs orangey is that with the flower you get to keep what you earn and use when uou want and with the hats you just have to use them in the next game. Although maybe you can tell me what happens with the last hat because I never got that far unlike the flower which I almost always get through.BTW I am on level 1076 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    Camille and Marshmallow. ..I have taken all your input and will definitely take note and try to be more positive! .
    But what I find different about the hats vs orangey is that with the flower you get to keep what you earn and use when uou want and with the hats you just have to use them in the next game. Although maybe you can tell me what happens with the last hat because I never got that far unlike the flower which I almost always get through.BTW I am on level 1076 ish.
    Positive is always great

Now, after the newest update, there are only 3 hats. Its now easier to get trough it but I cant tell which is in the 3rd one cause Ive never was enough of new levels to reach it.

At 1076 its half game or more to reach for You You can enjoy all what game brings