Thread: Can I Delete One Version?

Can I Delete One Version?

Hi. I transferred the version of Township I was playing to a new device. Had some problems but finally only the video guy is not appearing anymore. The question is if I can delete the version I have in the old device without affecting the one in the new device? (Google tablet, android system).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nilda Jerez View Post
    Hi. I transferred the version of Township I was playing to a new device. Had some problems but finally only the video guy is not appearing anymore. The question is if I can delete the version I have in the old device without affecting the one in the new device? (Google tablet, android system).

Thanks
    Hmmm... I’m not sure either. But do you have the same account in both devices? If you do, then the answer is no, you can’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilda Jerez View Post

Thanks
    So if i understand correctly, you now have the same town on two different devices, and you want to delete the township app from the old device. If that's correct, then the answer is that you can, and you can continue playing on only the new device, the progress will not be lost.

Thank you. Yes, I have the same version on both devices. I bought a new tablet because the old one was not working properly anymore, so I transferred, or copy, the town on the new one. Ok, Im going to do it, wish me luck

Good luck!
    And just to ease your mind about this, i assume you have your game connected to facebook, in order to make the transfer to a new device. At this point, your progress is saved on that account, so you can remove the app as many times as you want, as long as you re-connect to the same facebook account when you re-install, the progress that was saved there will be restored.