Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02.03 Meet Our Spring Update!

I've maxed out on level's.... Am I going to be able to play the Easter event? It's bad enough that I don't get the fireworks event anymore since reaching the max level's, it would stink if I couldn't play the Easter event :\

A spring update is great, but my game is still showing Christmas decor on everything. I'm harvesting Easter eggs with Xmas trees and lights.

On level 2326. Need stars to progress but no more levels to play.
    Is this another game I’m just going to have to delete and forget about.

Почему вкладка События не доступна? Уже две недели нет ни шляпы, ни Джонни, не выращивается цветок. Это только у меня так или сбой какой то?

Now that Spring is here can you get rid of the Christmas decorations in the garden please! Love the new Easter games.

Sure no prob

I have also spend way too much real $$ for it to not contine. Come on guys this game is my crack!!

So I just registered to post my thoughts on the upcoming anime update and I totally DISLIKE! Could this be optional or something to that effect...On the flip side I appreciate all the other updates especially being able to skip once you've beat a level and the Magic Hat event comes in handy especially when for one of those Super Hard levels

I noticed the post about changing Austin and friends to anime characters. I really like everyone just they way they are. I don't think I will like the change to anime. Could you make it an option to change how the characters look just like we can on many of the objects in the game?

Je suis d'accord il faudrait plus de niveaux car après on retourne encore au coffre et on ne gagne pas de clés c'est vraiment dommage pas possible d'avancer dans le jardin