Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02.03 Meet Our Spring Update!

When is this Easter Event coming? I am opening chests and chests and cannot earn Stars. Seems everything is blocked?

When are new levels coming, please

I am on level 2276, been waiting a long time, when are they ready?

Por qué no volvió a salir la oportunidad de ver anuncios y ganar monedas? Tengo más de una semana que no sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Westhaeusser View Post
    When is this Easter Event coming? I am opening chests and chests and cannot earn Stars. Seems everything is blocked?
    New 25 levels are added every week.

Hai Dasha, kapan acara paskah di luncurkan, buatlah game ini menjadi tidak membosankan

I play with a Notebook, and after the last update I've lost the italian text in all boxes and I lost a connection more frequently.
    Can you help me please?
    TX

I have updated the game and reinstalled and still don’t have the Easter event. Please help. None of the faq or forums are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Terefenko View Post
    I have updated the game and reinstalled and still don’t have the Easter event. Please help. None of the faq or forums are useful.
    Hi Veronica, don't worry, the event hasn't started yet. It will appear in your game soon
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Westhaeusser View Post
    Hi there! The event is about to start very soon. Stay tuned!
    Chest levels do not give you stars but can provide you with useful boosters. We release new levels every week, but you can still enjoy some of the in-game activities we've got while you wait. Check out this video for more details.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Thank you! I thought I missed it.