Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 02.03 Meet Our Spring Update!

02.03 Meet Our Spring Update!

The update is finally here! Discover an entirely new garden area and enjoy all the spring festive activities! Let’s take a closer look

A GRAND FINALE OF THE RIVERSIDE STORY.

- Venture into the wild blue yonder: build a bridge across the river to unlock a new garden area!
    - Wrap up the preparations and have an own picnic with friends.
    - Discover if the rumor about the ghost across the river is true.

FESTIVE TIMES IN THE GARDEN

- Organize an Easter feast for the entire town and help out the visiting Easter bunny.
    - Share the joy and happiness with your friends and beat chains of levels to get awesome rewards!
    - Get a feel for the Easter atmosphere: interact with fun in-game characters passing by the garden.

ALSO FEATURING

- Master the new element: Rope!
    - Feel rewarded, be rewarded: get coins and boosters more often as you restore the garden.
    - Reworked (and neat!) in-game tablet: now all the information you need is just a tap away!

Update your game and let us know what you think about all these cool new features in this thread!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Can't comment on the new area to be explored, i'm not there yet, but i really like the new rewarding system while completing tasks!!

As for the addition of the event schedule, it is a great idea, especially with all the confusion surrounding what event starts when. One thing that is missing, is a date (day) when the next event starts, "coming soon" is a bit vague.

Edit: also noticed that at the end of the level, you can skip the part when the last pieces fall into place and all remaining boosters go off, you don't have to wait anymore - good addition!

All in all, great job!
    Looking forward to the easter event!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-02-2018 at 03:12 PM.

I like gardenscape,, thank's

Still have Christmas decorations!!!!! Yikes!

How do I get rid of the Christmas stuff already??? LOL

Игра очень нравится, но вчера после обновления не загружается, как восстановить игру(((

Good update. More improvement. However little dissapointed with Magic Hat Event. It is only useful for regular level. I'm out of regular level.

I like the new update,if I could comment .......i complete the 25 new levels in a timeframe of 2 days could you consider releasing 50-100 new levels per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Trina MJ Sip View Post
    How do I get rid of the Christmas stuff already??? LOL
    Just tap and HOLD on any decoration and the options bar will appear, where you can choose whatever replacement you wish. The holiday themed decorations will stay in your inventory for future use whenever you're in the mood.
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 131
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV

It seems that since this update you can no longer opt out of the annoying "are you sure" messages when failing levels while the johhny rocket event is running. Please put it back! I couldn't care less about these competitions. In fact, I'd opt out of them if I could.

Can you please make “night mode” available. I am reluctant to start the next part because I love all the street lights, garden lights, etc. I’ve just been amassing stars and refusing to progress to the next level because I prefer night mode.