Thread: Raja Icon On The Dashboard, Please.

Raja Icon On The Dashboard, Please.

I would very much like to see a Raja icon on the Dashboard by the coins or the Avatar to alert the player to his readiness. A little thing, but something I would find useful. Thank you for a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Freeman View Post
    I would very much like to see a Raja icon on the Dashboard by the coins or the Avatar to alert the player to his readiness. A little thing, but something I would find useful. Thank you for a great game.
    Nah... that wouldn’t fit. The market is its place, where the icon belongs. It doesn’t belong anywhere else.

I think this is a good idea. I personally don't urgently need it, but it will definitely be helpful to notify us in-game when the dealer is ready. Maybe the icon can be next to the heli icon and will only be there when the dealer is ready to avoid overcrowding.

I also think it's a good idea, esp. if it shows his readiness, but I'm afraid it is included in the "etc." in "Special icon for Port/Zoo/Mine/etc in the main interface" in the No-No-list of the Devs here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

It probably would get too crowded esp. for phone users.

I've commented elsewhere before, that I see all these extra buttons requested and denied by developers, and I wonder if this is purely space-based? (I can't think what else it would be?).

If so, it seems it would be easily rectified by creating a pull-out screen (same as the chat window). Perhaps it pulls up from the bottom, for example, and includes train/plane/ships/helicopter/market/mine/regatta dock. It could also show the same graphic for Raja: sleeping or whatever depending, and then the same as there's a red exclamation mark by the chat window for an email, there could be a red exclamation by the button window for, any of that. Ships come back/Raja's ready for a new order, etc.

I would love that, and contrary to cluttering the screen, it would make it clearer.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I've commented elsewhere before, that I see all these extra buttons requested and denied by developers, and I wonder if this is purely space-based? (I can't think what else it would be?)..
    It would probably be a good idea then, if you asked the Devs (via the Admins) whether they are willing to adapt their No-No-list or whether it was meant differently anyway. Better than we speculating here in the forum about something they have or seem to have explicitly excluded.

(space/room-problem was confirmed by phone users, don't remember whether the "moving in and out" bar was discussed already - but by users only and ... see above)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    ... and then the same as there's a red exclamation mark by the chat window for an email, there could be a red exclamation by the button window for, any of that. Ships come back/Raja's ready for a new order, etc. ...
    If that includes an exclamation mark for helicopter orders/ plane, i would be against that. There will always be an red exclamation mark since there is always at least one order at the heli pad that can be completed, or a plane crate to be filled, etc. Wouldn't be of much help to see if the dealer is available.
    Plus, there are also players who don't hire the dealer, so that's another thing to consider while implementing this.