Thread: Cost of items

Cost of items

The amount of coins you win at the end of each level seems extremely unfair when compared to the cost of buying special items. I understand that you want/need to make money from us buying coins but it could be more fair.

Unfair playing field

Very addictive game. Love it, however, First of all 900 coins for 5 lives come on now and you only accumulate 100 coins or much less when you finish a level. My 2 cents; I’ve spent more money on this game then I’m willing to admit, and in return whoever made this game could make a change to lower the amount of coins needed for lives or give 10 lives instead of 5 or up the value of the coins when you finish a level so I can accumulate more coins. You shouldn’t want to take advantage of people and break their pockets. Granted, i don’t have to spend but what’s the point of playing if you can’t achieve winning the levels? So I’m gonna keep trying like everyone else but please be fair or else I will uninstall, AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Vella Hinda View Post
    The amount of coins you win at the end of each level seems extremely unfair when compared to the cost of buying special items. I understand that you want/need to make money from us buying coins but it could be more fair.

I agree. This game is far too expensive & I too spend far too much in order to complete difficult levels. Most levels cost me well over 2000 coins to complete but the reward for completing the level is only around 50 coins. I don’t expect the developers to work for free & I don’t object to paying a certain amount to keep playing a game, but this is over the top! I already stopped playing Gardenscapes for this very reason, but am addicted to Homescapes! Please either make the levels easier, give greater rewards for finishing the levels or make it cheaper to continue playing!

I so agree with you, it don't make no sense how much it cost.

I fully agree

Yes, *please* increase the coin reward! I am stuck on a level and don't have the funds to buy coins and am having to rely on luck (which has been bad) and watching two video ads per day to slowly increase my coins to buy more moves to hopefully pass the level! I am determined to pass since I do normally enjoy the game, but I have been so down since I am unable to progress.