Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gardenscapes not loading

Gardenscapes not loading

For the last 2 days I have been unable to load Gardenscapes to my PC on Facebook. Before that, it was very slow to load. On my phone I have no issues at all.

Hi NoreenD, have you tried disconnecting from Facebook and then reconnecting again on your PC?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi NoreenD, have you tried disconnecting from Facebook and then reconnecting again on your PC?
    Yes I tried that several times yesterday and again today. No change. I just tried again and it's still not loading.

My game is not loading either it's been 3 days I play on my android I did not have any issues before the update. I have reported it to Google. Now I'm seeing if there is a bug. I don't connect to fb. I don't want to uninstall since I. A high lvl. Please help

Same Problem! I want to open the game. Then a message appears: i need to update the game. If I press install Playstore open. But I have only the choice to open or deinstall the game. I'm Not connected to Facebook and High Level. The Support is Not answering. Please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Catweazle73 View Post
    Same Problem! I want to open the game. Then a message appears: i need to update the game. If I press install Playstore open. But I have only the choice to open or deinstall the game. I'm Not connected to Facebook and High Level. The Support is Not answering. Please help me!
    Hi Catweazle(I loved that programme!) which device are you playing on?

Samsung Galaxy s5 mini
    And you?

😁 You mean the Film? I like the Name because I like cats😊

Samsung Galaxy s5 mini
    And you?
    A Kindle Fire and Windows Phone.

You mean the Film? I like the Name because I like cats
    Me too. But there was a children's TV show in the UK in the 1970s called Catweazle that I loved