Thread: Issues with chests and keys

Angry Issues with chests and keys

Hello everyone
    i am new to this forum, and il feel sorry as English is not my genuine langage.

I am on the level 965 in the garage and suddenly i can't progress anymore, because i have a special contest with 3 chests. You have to obtain 15 keys instead of stars by completing some extra levels and open 3 chests to win some bonus.(nothing interesting)
    Unfortunatly at the end, instead of coming back to the normal progression, once gain you have to play the 3 chests, And so on.
    I made it already 3 times. it seems i am in a loop without possibility to continue the normal game.
    Do you have any idea for me?
    Thak you very much
    Bye

You have the chests game because you have completed everything available in the game so far. You are too fast for the devs and you have to wait for more levels to unlock. You should get 15 levels every thursday or something like that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

thank you very much for this prompt answer.
    You mean that the level 965 is the last one available right now.
    Oh it is surprising. I have just begun to play around last Christmas.
    So il will be patient hoping to have more level en next thursday.
    Bye and discuss soon again

I do not agree with this as I am on level 1006 and am still stuck with chests and keys, it should be a sub game and not close down the real game, they do say new levels and advertise the new things, this is confusing. This has been going on for some time now, game comes back then a few days later back to chests and keys, my original game still has tasks for me to do so this is nothing to do with the chests and keys. I am feeling angry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Germinia View Post
    I do not agree with this as I am on level 1006 and am still stuck with chests and keys, it should be a sub game and not close down the real game, they do say new levels and advertise the new things, this is confusing. This has been going on for some time now, game comes back then a few days later back to chests and keys, my original game still has tasks for me to do so this is nothing to do with the chests and keys. I am feeling angry about this.
    Like I explained to the previous player, you have reached the end of the game as it is now. Every week after playing the few new levels, you are back to the chests. Let's hope that the next update of the game will bring a lot of new levels.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix