Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 383

Hey guys!

This does seems a bit unbalanced to me too. I'll let the developers know about the issue and see if anything can be done about it. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

Good news - the developers are working on making this level easier at the moment! It shouldn't take too long now, so just a bit more patience and it'll be fixed. Thanks again for bringing up this issue and apologies for your frustration!

Level 383

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Good news - the developers are working on making this level easier at the moment! It shouldn't take too long now, so just a bit more patience and it'll be fixed. Thanks again for bringing up this issue and apologies for your frustration!

Do we have any idea how long this will take? Days, or weeks? And will it be an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hello.
    Can you check the lvl 236 also ? Some Fireworks are also hitting boxes and fruits, leaving me without the necessary rockets to clear the rocks (and stage).

tyvm, best regards.

I can't get past level 342 any tips? Been here for days

I DID IT! I tried again after many days and I had the feeling that the butterflies were appearing faster (although still not hit by crackers) I persevered a few times and finally got it with one move to spare. I don't know if something has been done about it but if that is the case, thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Emif View Post
    I DID IT! I tried again after many days and I had the feeling that the butterflies were appearing faster (although still not hit by crackers) I persevered a few times and finally got it with one move to spare. I don't know if something has been done about it but if that is the case, thank you guys!
    Hi Emit. Congratulations! I am nowhere near your level, but I have found a similar thing happening when I am totally stuck on a level. I go to after being stuck for weeks and then clear it easily!! Glad you got past it

Does anyone know if this issue was solved with the last update?
    Only I've been on this level for about a month now.
    My fireworks/rockets also never hit the butterflies; even when all the gnomes are gone. Instead they'll hit the space just below the butterflies.

Does anyone know if this issue was solved with the last update?
    Only I've been on this level for about a month now.
    My fireworks/rockets also never hit the butterflies; even when all the gnomes are gone. Instead they'll hit the space just below the butterflies.