Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastfood Stars Event: General Questions & Opinions

I’m getting tired. I played so much that I was shocked to see there’s still six days and some hours left of the event.

Cooking event - automatically taking goods

This has now been solved by Nana, see below, I’m an idiot, sorry. I'm finding it somewhat annoying that if you have enough goods to start a run of cooking in the event it automatically takes them. Flashes up to say "you've got enough to start cooking" and then just takes them. There doesn't seem to be an option to say no thank you, I'm saving them for something else. Is it just me or anyone else finding this?
    Last edited by Mishy; 03-06-2018 at 10:43 PM.

huh? never had that happen and hope it won't - i just see the checkmark sitting on the cooking hat, and thought already, I would *like* a notification - not the game taking everything, of course! certainly this must be a bug?? Does it bring you "inside" the event also, to start there??

(in which case: report it ingame. Heck, better report it even if is not called a bug.)

I don’t think they’re “taken,” but actually still in your barn until you use them to open the cooking event. If you don’t want to cook, use the items for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I don’t think they’re “taken,” but actually still in your barn until you use them to open the cooking event. If you don’t want to cook, use the items for something else.
    You’re quite right Nana of course and that’s what I’ll do, I would just quite like a “no thank you” option but I guess I’m just being picky :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    You’re quite right Nana of course
    ah OK... then that "and then just takes them" which you wrote in your OP is not what happens? the less automatically... was probably a shock when you saw the note and *thought* it happened.
    Maybe it would be less confusing for later readers, if you edited your first post a bit, like "solved"? cos actually, getting that notification is quite attentive of them. As I said, I wish I had it, too!
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-06-2018 at 10:05 PM.

For those who had played and stopped playing the event, did you experience being given free goods just to come back and "open the diner"? I was given a couple of candies, a cookie and a chef's hat lol

Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    For those who had played and stopped playing the event, did you experience being given free goods just to come back and "open the diner"? I was given a couple of candies, a cookie and a chef's hat lol
    I haven’t started competing yet, and yes have received lots of goods from the game, begging me to play.

I got a few candies, no chef hat or cookies. I'll wait for more candies or other goodies .....

Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    Yes, but if you miss more then one goods for playing diner, you won't get anything.