Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SKIP a level option

  1. #1

    SKIP a level option

    I am now sick of this game, level 65 is impossibly hard, after 10 go's at a level you should allow users to skip because they get sick of repeating the same level because its impossible, oh yes and the barriers in columns was a stupid idea, whoever thought that one up needs sacking.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 11-03-2016 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Removed swear words

  2. #2
    Wait level 86... than we'll talk again

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by snakegamer View Post
    I am now sick of this game, level 65 is impossibly hard, after 10 go's at a level you should allow users to skip because they get sick of repeating the same level because its impossible, oh yes and the barriers in columns was a stupid idea, whoever thought that one up needs sacking.
    Hi there. The trouble is that I would skip a lot of levels. How about an offer of a free booster after 5 lives are lost on a level? Do you this k that might help at all?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. The trouble is that I would skip a lot of levels. How about an offer of a free booster after 5 lives are lost on a level? Do you this k that might help at all?
    I am only on 45 and been stuck for about a week, I do like the idea of a free booster after 5 lives lost... I may even pull more of my hair out before I give up

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bristol View Post
    I am only on 45 and been stuck for about a week, I do like the idea of a free booster after 5 lives lost... I may even pull more of my hair out before I give up
    Lol I know that feeling I suppose it would give us a bit of hope at least. I wish that we didn't have to choose to use any boosters that we may have before we start a level. I hate using them on a lost cause of a round, when sometimes things fall into place and just that extra help from the booster would help.

  6. #6

    I agree with free boosters,

    Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Lol I know that feeling I suppose it would give us a bit of hope at least. I wish that we didn't have to choose to use any boosters that we may have before we start a level. I hate using them on a lost cause of a round, when sometimes things fall into place and just that extra help from the booster would help.
    I would even prefer that if you pay to carry on and fail you get your coins back too.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 11-15-2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Removed swear word

  7. #7
    I agree that a skip option should be added. I've been on level 65 for 3 weeks and it's really frustrating not being able to skip and move on.

  8. #8
    Yes please
    I'm stuck on lvl 330 and I think it's going to be only luck if I'm going to be able to get passed it.

  9. #9
    I find it discouraging that I see posts dating from 2016 and early 2017 and even more recently, all complaining about level 65. I too have been stuck at 65 for weeks now and I don't know how to get around it. I've spent all my coins and the purchased more with real money to buy bombs and extra plays, etc. and STILL can't get past it. It's ridiculous. I guess I'll have to quit playing because it's obvious no one cares among the creators of this game to fix this level. Oh well ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •