Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No tasks to do on "To Do"

I'm having the same problem !!!!

لاتزال مشكلة المهام غير الظاهرة مستمرة

Any update from the developer regarding this issue ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoon View Post
    Any update from the developer regarding this issue ?????
    Sorry but the developpers never interact on the forum. Your problem is not a general one.

Did you try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it ? If you did and you still have the same problem, did you report it from within your game ? That is the only way to report a problem and get help. Once you receive the automatic confirmation message, read it, try anything you have not tried so far and reply to the message explaining in details what you tried so far and the results.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi!
    I am really sorry that you all have faced this problem! If you're still experiencing these issues, please be sure to contact our Support team directly from within the game so that we could help you sort things out asap!
    Thank you for patience and understanding!

Lost my to-do list almost a month ago. Cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled more than once- no change whatsoever and I am only at level 334 so I know it's not due to being "faster than the developers". I missed the cat episode as well as the storyline about the boy, I was working on the greenhouse and can no longer progress. Message received from admin was that they are aware of the problem and working on it...

Hi starangel!
    Please contact our Support team via the settings of the game. Our agents will be happy to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya Smirnova View Post
    Hi starangel!
    Please contact our Support team via the settings of the game. Our agents will be happy to help!
    I have contacted them, finally was able to force an update and now have the cat challenge but still no update to my to-do list since late March....