Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No tasks to do on "To Do"

No tasks to do on "To Do"

Its been 3 days and i have been having this problem of not having tasks to do. The To Do panel says "The Playrix team is working hard to make new areas available for you". But its been 3 days, i have around 23 or 24 pending stars to update my home. i have stopped playing because i am worried my efforts will just result to nothing. can somebody help me on this?

Well, you have reach the end of the game as it is at the moment. You are too fast for the developers let's hope we have a game update soon.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

but im only on level 357 😭

Ahhh That is not normal then.

First thing to try is Clear Cache in your device settings. NOT Clear Data ! Restart your device and the game. See if you recover some tasks.

If not, uninstall the game and download it again from your store. Stay connect to internet all along and you will loose nothing. Just make sure your battery is charged before starting the process.

If this do not solve your problem, you will have to send a report from within your game by going to the Help and Support section.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

قائمة المهام لدى غير ظاهرة من آخر تحديث مسحت اللعبه ونزلتها من جديد بدون فائده

I lost my to do list after the last update I have 14 stars, but I can't move on
    Last edited by Ankio; 03-31-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankio View Post
    I lost my to do list after the last update I have 14 stars, but I can't move on
    Did you try what I mentioned in my previous post in this discussion ?

I’m level 367 and working in the garden, so far nothing like this has happend to me. Clearing game cache like Graylady suggests seems like the most logical solution to try. What was the last todo that you completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Emo sean View Post
    Translation : The list of tasks is not visible from the last update wiped the game and downloaded again without benefit

Did you tried clearing the cache of the game in your device settings ? After doing it, restart the game and see if tasks appear. If nothing change, go to Help and Support in the game and send a message for help. They need the data from your game to know what is going on. In your message, tell them what you tried so far without success.

Quote Originally Posted by Emo sean View Post