Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Date Of My Township

Starting Date Of My Township

How can I Know about the Starting date of my township ?

Sadly there is no easy way to find this. If you have open the game EVERY days since you installed it, you will see the numbers of days in your achievement. If you miss 1 day along the way, you are out of luck.

Another option would be to find out the date you installed the township app on your device. Assuming that is the day you started playing the game.

I don't think so that is there any player (except Develpers🤠) who is Playing Township Since First Day of Township's Launch Day.

It is not possible to use same mobile phone for four years without any problem and reset

Quote Originally Posted by ImranAhmed1995 View Post
    I don't think so that is there any player (except Develpers🤠) who is Playing Township Since First Day of Township's Launch Day.
    I didn't mean the day the township app was launched, but the day you installed it on your device and started your town. That can be 2 weeks ago, 6 months, or 1 year ago, whenever you installed the app from the app store on your device.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I didn't mean the day the township app was launched, but the day you installed it on your device and started your town. That can be 2 weeks ago, 6 months, or 1 year ago, whenever you installed the app from the app store on your device.
    I have changed many mobile phones during playing township game so this idea is not working for me..

Ah, ok. Sorry, don't have any other suggestions then..

No one said they have.

You was told if you had logged on to the game every day since you installed it, is the only way you can find out. That's completely different to what you are saying.

It is not possible to use same mobile phone for four years without any problem and reset
    Well be more clear then, rather then having a go at people trying to be helpful. You know you have played for around four years.

Is there a specific reason you want to know or need to know the exact date.

It is possible for tablets. I have been playing 4 years, changed tablet once and I have not lost one day.