Thread: Forum Lurking

Forum Lurking

I've been lurking on the forum for many months, but have only created a forum account and posting recently.

I know there are many like me. As I approach level 100, I want to say I've learned a great deal here. My co op is populated by passionate players now, and I want to say thank you....from all the lurkers, from me.

It doesn't always seem friendly and that makes me smile. I'm from a high pressure hospital environment, but what I've learned, from what I've picked up, I would say to lurkers...no, this isn't caustic. It's a spirited conversation. She'd your anonymity, if you're interested, and get involved!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Martinville, hi and welcome to the Forum.
    There are topics that do get the dander up.

Suspected cheating in the Regatta is king of all such

Thank you for jumping in.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

I mainly lurk too, sorry about that. Not a lot of time to hang out here, but I always learn interesting things! Thanks to everyone else who keeps this site going!

Hey you lurkers!
    Glad to see new people posting. It took me a while to make my first post way back. Not from a lack of trying, for some odd reason I couldn't make an account. Anyway happy posting.

I was a lurker too for many months before I actually made myself a profile haha. Iโ€™ve mustered up the courage to post a few things here and there, but I still mostly just lurk lol.
    I donโ€™t know where my town would be without this helpful bunch!!๐Ÿ˜„

Cobalt Iโ€™m loving the new avatar!

I lurked for a while before joining the forum. It's a great way to get a feel for the style of board and community.