Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-Cash After Level 200

T-Cash After Level 200

As in the title, can any of you high flyers tell me if you get more than the paltry 5 t-cash after level 200 or does it stay the same? Many thanks.

I am not at level 200 yet...but others tell me it stay at 5 tbucks

Thank you, I’m not either, long way to go but a team mate is at 190 and curious (and hopeful!)

Hi Mishy, sorry to disappoint your team mate (and others): Up til now it stays the same lousy 5 t-cash not only after level 200 (I'm 236), but even after level 300, as I know from some friend.
    Apparently the cap for the t-cash you get – that has been set for the levels initially when game limit was lvl 100 – has never been adjusted.

Thanks Cathy, how very mean of them. Mind you, it takes such an age to go up a level that I’m certainly not going to worry about it for a long while. x

5 tcash times 200 levels = 1.000 tcash. Why surely Playrix must be a Dutch developer, because they are so stingy!

It that kind of entitlement comes with playing beyond lvl 100, I might have to reconsider going that length. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    5 tcash times 200 levels = 1.000 tcash. Why surely Playrix must be a Dutch developer, because they are so stingy!

It that kind of entitlement comes with playing beyond lvl 100, I might have to reconsider going that length. Sheesh.
    That’s funny but how right you are! Maybe they’ll read this thread and put it up to 20??

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post

Speaking of developers, they are Russian, not Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Conilaque View Post
    Speaking of developers, they are Russian, not Dutch.
    I'm 100% certain that since Vuurvl is Dutch himself, and has been around the game/forum long enough to know Playrix is a Russian company, this was a tongue-in-cheek comment made as a joke.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quite right Nevada, well said x