Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many levels are there currently?

I’m on level 3504!

As of today, 25 December, I am on level 3421.

Someone is on 3504 I see, just goes to show that there does not seem to be any cohesion with this game.

How can I be on level 3421, and someone on 3504?

I play the ‘new’ games as they come up, but there are only 20 or 30 levels before you are diverted back to that wretched crappy, absolutely disgraceful booster paying Treasure Chest game plays, which lack the Aqua Splash option, and pays you peanuts for expending valuable boosters.

These Treasure Chest offshoots are just main game play repeat levels and are offensively hard levels - all of them.
    None are easy........yet the rewards are a pittance....

Currently stuck on 3439 which is insanely difficult with 5 adjoining lanes of exploding oil cans continually dropping! They are adding 30 new levels a week now and so there should be 3451 until this Thursday.

As of 01/27/2019, I’m on Level 3675, still not bored yet...

Hi,

As of today, Sunday 27th January, I’m on level 3571

Statistically,
    Since I began playing Fishdom around, I think, August 2018, my average monthly rate would be 3571 divided 6 months = 595 levels per month, on average. Without any in app purchases.

Yet this past month, December/January, only managed 150 levels.....

Seems like levels are getting harder and harder, sometimes it takes a real long while to clear a level.
    Strangely, it’s the ‘easy’ levels giving me the most heartburn.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-27-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosswit View Post
    Currently stuck on 3439 which is insanely difficult with 5 adjoining lanes of exploding oil cans continually dropping! They are adding 30 new levels a week now and so there should be 3451 until this Thursday.
    Yes, that level was very challenging.

I got it beat by starting off with double lightning boosters side by side, do not use other boosters as the oil will consume them before you can use them!

I had a little luck as in game boosters were dropping like flies on my game play and I scored another 2 more sets of lightning boosters side by side, which won me the level with 10 moves to spare.

I’m guessing that, according to the date stamp, that you’ve beaten that level by now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Anderson View Post
    I am on level 2461. Just wanting to know how many more levels there are at the moment.

How many levels

I'm on level 3045

hello
    I reached level 3094 about 2 weeks ago and am stuck there. The Festivals is locked and no news from Fishdom. Will new levels be added? when?

Hi i am on level 3094 and cannot go further because the next fish bowl is locked. What fish bowl are you decorating.